what's the cringiest erp you have ever seen or heard about

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
e relations between neb people is weird?? why would you date a guy straight from neb you just met online cause their rp char is cute

I’ve seen a few and there’s now some fucked up shit they did and it’s real fuckton don’t do that erp if you need those drives out but please know the person before you e date them like a fucking losrr

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

Not long before the end of CW I caught two femchars on my rebel, one RPing shoving an ENTIRE watermelon up the other one. This was a week or two before the 'Ultimatum' thing and for a day or two after lost all hope. Had me like
giphy.gif

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think whiskey (I THINK) or someone who did some really fucked up and mentally ill stuff on his cwu char to fem chars

permanently scarred nicrobe as he had to read trough all of that unholy shit due to a PK

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I think whiskey (I THINK) or someone who did some really fucked up and mentally ill stuff on his cwu char to fem chars

permanently scarred nicrobe as he had to read trough all of that unholy shit due to a PK
how bad was it?

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
@Dr Heckyll It was really, really cringy and self-ego-satisfying rape-rp alongside having about at least 2 ERP instances every day for the 2 weeks worth of logs I checked. I think you can imagine how bad it was based on that

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Who was that rebel who raped his adoptive daughter and had a psychotic break or whatever and tried to S2K people when confronted about it

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
@Dr Heckyll It was really, really cringy and self-ego-satisfying rape-rp alongside having about at least 2 ERP instances every day for the 2 weeks worth of logs I checked. I think you can imagine how bad it was based on that
why didn't you groundpound them fucking idiot lmao easy life hack

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I think everyone has done weird shit in their time.

I haven't done anything like that but I gutted a conscript and choked them to death with his own intestines, taped it and sent it to CAB with Harry back on LP.