what's the cringiest erp you have ever seen or heard about

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was just the kermit video as seen in the screenshot thread chronos he posted it in the wrong place at first and you should laugh at him for it as it was an embarrassing mispost
thanks jb i got an alert saying i was mentioned so i checked the post and it was shipped here take a neb
no it was about how we kissed

D

Deleted member 243

so on my first week here i made a character called Penny Morgan and they was a prostitute because i was 13 and thought it would be funny, @Powley playing John Powley was egged on by his pals to have intercourse with my character, what powley didn’t know is that I tried to back out of it but his buddies raised their spas-12’s at me, I did a long /me of sucking his dick, ending with him cumming in my mouth, to which the crowd all said in LOOC that it was powergame for deciding when Powley cums, so I let Powley do a /me, a /me where he pissed in my mouth. Funny Times, no hard feelings btw @Powley you had no idea how old i was

when i was 14 i played silver callahan and @Comrade Revan told me he would vote me for tribune if i ERP’d with them, I agreed to it but felt really uncomfortable and told him I had to go oocly, to which he chose to continue it over steam, i felt pressured so i ERP’d scissoring with his Loyalist Rebel lady whilst i was in the back of the car on the way to McDonalds.
virtually molested, our thai sussy baka roleplayer friend has attached the sultry taste of big mac secret sauce to forced lesbian erp over steam mobile phone app

cant even make this shit up man