what's the cringiest erp you have ever seen or heard about

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
worst one will forever be the "my queen" logs
i started writing them out but i think i'll just post the bits i can ethically post
for reference, theres sexual assault in here, its disturbing and equally written between two autistic individuals
said individuals were banned for this encounter and somehow wormed their way back

in short two people go into an apartment after their very first date and write out a bunch of disturbing messages, including suggestions of sexual assault, and a marriage

these are by far the tamest parts
(talk and assault)
Line 33201: [18:52:09] man has used '/W you're mine woman[sic], you belong to me now.'.
Line 33205: [18:52:14] man has used '/W are we clear on that?'.
Line 33209: [18:52:22] man has used '/W you're my bitch and my wife from today forward.'.
Line 33222: [18:52:42] maN has used '/W you're going to serve me as my queen and In return I shall be your king and serve you in ways.'.
Line 33259: [18:53:06] WOMAN has used '/W no, please. Just... just go away.'.
(interlude of more assault)
Line 33409: [18:55:15] man has used '/W I love you woman[sic], I want you to be my wife.'.
Line 33439: [18:55:30] woman has used '/W We've been on one date, I... I can't do this.'.
(more of that)
Line 33490: [18:56:01] man has used '/W god you're so cute.'.
(more horrible stuff)
anyway the fact these people didnt both stay permabanned perplexes me to this day
i was also tempted to resign after this, putting up with individuals this mentally retarded was and will always be what i quote back as the dumbest experiences of ever staffing a roleplay server

wasnt helped by the MAN in the forum convo that was promptly made explaining to me why what happened was in fact not sexual assault and why i could not actually ban him, which more than anything prompted my statement above, it was absolutely an escape to deluded fantasies by some of the biggest fiends on nebulous cloud

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

worst one will forever be the "my queen" logs
i started writing them out but i think i'll just post the bits i can ethically post
for reference, theres sexual assault in here, its disturbing and equally written between two autistic individuals
said individuals were banned for this encounter and somehow wormed their way back

in short two people go into an apartment after their very first date and write out a bunch of disturbing messages, including suggestions of sexual assault, and a marriage

these are by far the tamest parts
(talk and assault)
Line 33201: [18:52:09] man has used '/W you're mine woman[sic], you belong to me now.'.
Line 33205: [18:52:14] man has used '/W are we clear on that?'.
Line 33209: [18:52:22] man has used '/W you're my bitch and my wife from today forward.'.
Line 33222: [18:52:42] maN has used '/W you're going to serve me as my queen and In return I shall be your king and serve you in ways.'.
Line 33259: [18:53:06] WOMAN has used '/W no, please. Just... just go away.'.
(interlude of more assault)
Line 33409: [18:55:15] man has used '/W I love you woman[sic], I want you to be my wife.'.
Line 33439: [18:55:30] woman has used '/W We've been on one date, I... I can't do this.'.
(more of that)
Line 33490: [18:56:01] man has used '/W god you're so cute.'.
(more horrible stuff)
anyway the fact these people didnt both stay permabanned perplexes me to this day
i was also tempted to resign after this, putting up with individuals this mentally retarded was and will always be what i quote back as the dumbest experiences of ever staffing a roleplay server

wasnt helped by the MAN in the forum convo that was promptly made explaining to me why what happened was in fact not sexual assault and why i could not actually ban him, which more than anything prompted my statement above, it was absolutely an escape to deluded fantasies by some of the biggest fiends on nebulous cloud
just namedrop em

if sexual assault comes to ur mind and u rp it out then what do they think about all day

Where there is smoke there is fire idk how the saying goes

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
just namedrop em

if sexual assault comes to ur mind and u rp it out then what do they think about all day

Where there is smoke there is fire idk how the saying goes
i would if they still played but theyre both no longer members of this community and i really dont feel like i want to blast them what is almost 3 years later. i know its fucked up and i know that the rp probably got worse in their steam pms but i wouldnt want people to talk about me after i leave either; regardless of the subject matter. especially since i know one of these people will get retrospective hate despite the fact they were respected when they played and no one called them out then.

D

Deleted member 243

i would if they still played but theyre both no longer members of this community and i really dont feel like i want to blast them what is almost 3 years later. i know its fucked up and i know that the rp probably got worse in their steam pms but i wouldnt want people to talk about me after i leave either; regardless of the subject matter. especially since i know one of these people will get retrospective hate despite the fact they were respected when they played.
i somehow have this sinking feeling in my gut and i know who u might be referencing

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Tbf two people consensually RPing that isn’t as bad as on WW3rp when people would Rape RP and complain if the other party refused go along with it without F2B

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Tbf two people consensually RPing that isn’t as bad as on WW3rp when people would Rape RP and complain if the other party refused go along with it without F2B
still reeks bro either is bad. plus this is about the cringe and i included the cringe it makes me cringe

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
so on my first week here i made a character called Penny Morgan and they was a prostitute because i was 13 and thought it would be funny, @Powley playing John Powley was egged on by his pals to have intercourse with my character, what powley didn’t know is that I tried to back out of it but his buddies raised their spas-12’s at me, I did a long /me of sucking his dick, ending with him cumming in my mouth, to which the crowd all said in LOOC that it was powergame for deciding when Powley cums, so I let Powley do a /me, a /me where he pissed in my mouth. Funny Times, no hard feelings btw @Powley you had no idea how old i was

when i was 14 i played silver callahan and @Comrade Revan told me he would vote me for tribune if i ERP’d with them, I agreed to it but felt really uncomfortable and told him I had to go oocly, to which he chose to continue it over steam, i felt pressured so i ERP’d scissoring with his Loyalist Rebel lady whilst i was in the back of the car on the way to McDonalds.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Bumping this thread was a mistake i dont need to read about deathwolf being virtually molested please lock it

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
message me on steam what this was i’m curious
It was just the kermit video as seen in the screenshot thread chronos he posted it in the wrong place at first and you should laugh at him for it as it was an embarrassing mispost

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
It was just the kermit video as seen in the screenshot thread chronos he posted it in the wrong place at first and you should laugh at him for it as it was an embarrassing mispost
thanks jb i got an alert saying i was mentioned so i checked the post and it was shipped here take a neb