what's the cringiest erp you have ever seen or heard about

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
I've returned to tell a story of why a specific someone was blacklisted from Union Medical while I was leading it;

So to preface this story, this specimen was banned from UM for a long time and was appealing their blacklist, one of the co-leads was encouraging their unblacklist cause they were kind of a simp and idk why they wanted them in. I knew this individual, I knew them well and I knew they had not changed, so I was vehemently against their blacklist being appealed.

Now, they made the appeal, circa 12pm on a special day, and they were told by the co-lead to format the appeal so it looked nice and neat and all spectacular so they'd super duper get unblacklisted and join. The reason given for their unblacklist was 'Don't see why not.'

Now, as we were discussing the appeal in the UM lead chat(tm), I get a report from a member of my faction, telling me that this specimen had roleplayed having a 15 inch girlcock, and in the same /me had taken it out of their pants and put it inside of my faction members character. At which point they alt+f4'd. I had a staff member verify this to me in the logs. Now, they formatted the appeal at 20 minutes past twelve. The /me was posted at 19 minutes past twelve. So as this person was appealing their blacklist for Union Medical, they were shoving a 15 inch girl horse cock into UM members without making sure they're cool with that first.

And that's one of the reasons that drove me to wanting to kill myself and leaving UM.
wasnt this when I was lead or was this after; ngl I led UM like three times and all three times I got reports of ERP so often I just fucking gave up and accepted that it was never gonna change

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
its clockwork

i play a vortigaunt named dara'vech

i join this group called the cicada/void's blade and we decide to occasionally check on the cistern

chloe rowland and stephen attila humphrey exist

"you are staring at two people having sex XDDD"

AEB8BDABD735663474A2337BC9B7FCDBB7F01479

88DD259813A541F82D4BFDB03FDE1CDDEFDD7B55
classic

Puffin The Muffin

Rebel, UM, Cop
Nebulae
its clockwork

i play a vortigaunt named dara'vech

i join this group called the cicada/void's blade and we decide to occasionally check on the cistern

chloe rowland and stephen attila humphrey exist

"you are staring at two people having sex XDDD"

AEB8BDABD735663474A2337BC9B7FCDBB7F01479

88DD259813A541F82D4BFDB03FDE1CDDEFDD7B55
this is probably the worst I’ve seen other than an excerpt from a certain user I’m not allowed to speak of

Reggie

fresh prince of baghdad
Nebulae
أَعُوْذُ بِاللّٰهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطٰانِ الرَّجِيْمِ‎

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Did all the ERP bait fem chars die out or something because you were guaranteed to find plenty every time you joined back in the day. Like one of the very first days I played hl2rp one of them was being railed by some black guy in the grizzly grotto toilets while some old man listened in the stall beside them.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Did all the ERP bait fem chars die out or something because you were guaranteed to find plenty every time you joined back in the day. Like one of the very first days I played hl2rp one of them was being railed by some black guy in the grizzly grotto toilets while some old man listened in the stall beside them.

over the years people got bullied for playing silly, weird, unfitting femchars to now just being bullied because “oh haha another femchar around the corner she’s gonna be one of those”

to the point every femchar I come across from a player being here around 2+ years is always super compensating like “heh not ALL femchars are cringe mine acts like my male character and doesn’t invoke anything regarding my sex” at fucking all

which is… better yet so completely offputting as fuck. You don’t have to play a femchar to do that nor do you have to worry about how others portray you it’s an s2k server with lenient PK rules just shoot them for it

anyhow, I’m more for the advantage* of trans and especially a fuckton of enby characters. All my characters from now on will be genderless

D

Deleted member 243

a faction lead wore a maid suit on their faction lead char in ww3rp

not ERP but w/e
NATO black casting couch incident [REAL]
the attempted rape of (POW) JSgt. Wilhelm Dietrich [DO NOT RESEARCH]

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I can say just one word and some people will know what I mean......

Couch

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
That shit with a soviet femchar on LP WW3RP that tried to fuck everyone in the faction and had this really sexualized name/description.

This was at the height of the SpyRP arc so a lot of the leadership / kgb people thought it was some sort of spy doing a honeypot scheme. Turned out it was just some rando being horny for erp and getting upset when people wanted to f2b the deed.

By far not the weirdest shit I’ve seen in my days, but pretty funny.

Also pretty sure this was the character that got drowned in a river by cramdam under the guise of taking her out on a date somewhere secluded.

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I'm gonna start searching through the log files for any keywords that might be used during ERP.

I can sell this ERP online.

ERP distributor.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'm gonna start searching through the log files for any keywords that might be used during ERP.

I can sell this ERP online.

ERP distributor.
there was a log searcher a long time ago that did pretty much this lol