What's your family like?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
my nan tells me that two of my great great uncles were a major and a lieutenant in the british army, however i dont trust everything she says as a reliable source

e:
this is one of them i guess, timeline is correct and all that
c509a84f1f21b97705732e9e52e905fd.png

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Well uh my uncle was stationed in some middle-eastern towelhead country with the UN peacekeepers and had to smuggle one of his friends out after that guy shot and killed a muslim who was doing the morning prayers stuff.

He was also security for a shady nightclub and is friends with a guy from the Yugoslavian mafia.

Most of ny family on both dads and mothers side have had some kind of job at raceways as racecontrol etc. Have a cousin who's been Swedish champion in roadracing on multiple occassions.

My grandfather's grandparents (dad's side) moved to USA because Sweden and especially Småland where I live was so incredibly poor. They got married there, got a family and went to Sweden on their honeymoon. WW1 broke out and they got stuck here.

My family on my dad's side was so poor that my grandfather used to go sleep with a piece of bread so he wouldn't feel as hungry (when he was a kid). They pulled his teeth out when he did basic training at the age of 20 :ok:

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just me and my Dad left.

If you mean my ENTIRE family, then we're missing two. But apart from that everyone is in good health and standing.

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
Well my father's side were all miners and therefore really short, but somewhere along the line my family started to become really tall and my brothers ended up being over six foot. I don't know much about my mother's side and i have no idea if any of them fought in any wars, but it is likely they did.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
my grandad was a colonel in the army, he served in ww2, korea, and vietnam

also my great grandparents (grandmas side) were from yugoslavia

so u kno what htis means

im so exotic, my country doenst exist

come get it ladies

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Fun thing.

On my father's side there were collabarators (nazis) and others practically broke contact from the collabarators of the familiy, so they banished them from their lives in the second world war. Meaning that there was a real familiy problem there. (my grandfather is from the non-nazis)

Then shortly after the war, mandatory militairy service started again and my grandfather became a mechanic for the militairy. The Netherlands tried to reclaim Indonesia after the japs fled. And then a cool nobody-talks-about-it massacre started.

My mother's side is boring, they just ignored ww2 as if it never happend. At least, my grandmother is a diffrent story. Her uncle was also a resistance member, he was an ''''Englandvaarer'' (resistance smuggler). However, later on he was working for the British and became an intel guy. He was dropped from a plane, but was quickly captured because the germans had captured other spies, then he was send to a concentration camp, you know the rest. Anyways, this was called the Englandspiel, and it did cost a lot of lives.

Nova

Proton
Nebulae
As my parents told me; My grand father's father or grandfather was from Yugoslavia and they immigrated to Turkey and my other Grandfather's family is Albanian or Yugoslavian too I think. So I am like Half Bosnian and Half Turkish since my parents etc. are born in Turkey.

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
dad is ex-airforce guy, and works on fighter jets for a school janitor's wage basically

mom owned and still owns a beer parlor, but since we're in america she's not able to go physically work there anymore, thus she works on finance and shit. She finna sell it though

they're p.oks i guess

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
My grandfather was an artillery operator in Vietnam, he was also a supervisor in a military hospital, which is how he met my gran.

D

Deleted member 332

Alcoholics and boring people who I hardly know and don't want to know me lol. Fuck em. They're miles away. It's p much just me and my mum. Haha that's probably why I started rping eh? xD

Boombox

Quark
Nebulae
slavs. slavs everywhere, religious and strict not to mention.

oh and my uncle has literally gold teeth, yes, all of them.