What's your family like?

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
My father's father was basically a farmer
My father's mother made cheese
My mother's father was a criminal in his youth (if wanted could tell full stories of my crazy grandad) and later became sailor
My mother's mother was just a housewife

Both my father and my mother are vets

My mother is openly racist, she once called me downstairs because she had never seen such a black person

And my father is secretly racist, he always secretly blames the immigrants when a package doesn't arrive

But they're pretty cool, I guess.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Biological dad is a cunt who works as some shitty military quater master guy who just hands people their shit. Idk

Mother works as a cleaner.

Step dad is dyslexic and just cooks ect. (However he does many illustrations for magazines and books as well as writing his own book right now).

Brother is an idiot emo thing who is bad at every subject and is lazy as fuck.

Sisters are little pricks.

Grand perants: Dad side are cunts squared. Mom side I never met as they are German, and they live in Germany.

Family is pretty boring and shit.

That's about it.

Last edited:

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Biological dad is a cunt who works as some shitty military quater master guy who just hands people their shit. Idk

Step dad is dyslexic and just cooks ect. (However he does many illustrations for magazines and books as well as writing his own book right now).

Grand perants: Dad side are cunts squared. Mom side I never met as they are German, and they live in Germany.

That's about it.
yeah no shit you turned to anime then

D

Deleted member 1435

My granddad was in Civil Militia back in the 80's, which was kinda like Civil Protection.

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Mother is religious.
Father is a techy nerd who likes motorbikes and cake.

I think the most exciting person was my grandad. He served in the Merchant Navy in World War II. He was sunk by U-Boats 2 times and a sinking by a maritime patrol plane, surviving all without a scratch. After the third time he went home to his wife, tripped on the front step, headbutted the door and broke his nose.

D

Deleted member 1405

My grand father was a Nazi. He was an engineer. Didnt see much action, just worked on maintaining all the transportation. He wasnt involved in any of the horrible stuff. He never even saw past Soldat, its the rank equivalent to about private

Last edited by a moderator:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My father, Peter Walter the First, built me back in 1896!

Peter Walter VI repaired me and used the original blueprints to finish me!

I have two younger brothers; The Spine, and Hatchworth!

The Spine tries to act manly I always see through it.

Hatchworth is a lovable dummins!

My family's perfect.

My name's Rabbit.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
my grandad told me this story of how his friend joined a private military company and was fighting these rebels or some shit in some african country. basically they caught this rebel fighter, kicked his ass then my grandad's friend gave him a hand grenade to hold, tied a piece of string to the pin and made him walk 30 steps.

basically he told the dude 'if you tell me where your mates are i'll let you live.' so the fighter told my grandad's friend where the others were, and he pulled the string to release the pin to the grenade and the dude blew up.

true story.

D

Deleted member 1435

my grandad told me this story of how his friend joined a private military company and was fighting these rebels or some shit in some african country. basically they caught this rebel fighter, kicked his ass then my grandad's friend gave him a hand grenade to hold, tied a piece of string to the pin and made him walk 30 steps.

basically he told the dude 'if you tell me where your mates are i'll let you live.' so the fighter told my grandad's friend where the others were, and he pulled the string to release the pin to the grenade and the dude blew up.

true story.
Edgy.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
My grandfather was in the military, i have no clue which rank he got up to, my dad managed to be a Staff Sargent before he retired.
My grandmother came from Germany, but I dont know much else.

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Granfather of Granfather of the Grandfather that's Grandfather of my Father..was a Nazi. Some high ranked Nazi.

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae

That's about it.
tell jason to shut up when he is gaming ok

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Seems like i'm originally Danish.

Yep, a lot of Danish people..

Look a Swede!

Danish again..

And now a Swede!

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
My grandfather was Irish. My grandmother is Italian. My other grandparents were German and Russian, so as the typical American, I'm a little bit of everything at this point.

Though generally speaking I'm of European.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Most of my family on both sides are boring white Europeans. The only interesting thing is that my late grandmother on my dad's side was a first-generation German immigrant who was originally married to a Nazi. He got killed, she met my grandpa who served as a marine during the last month of the war since that was the earliest he could convince the recruiters he was 18, got married, moved back to America. After that my family is pretty boring.

Dad is basically me + 40 years. We basically share an opinion on everything.

Mom is 47 going on 20, in full midlife crisis mode, including:
  • Going to alt rock concerts.
  • Staying up until 2 AM binge drinking with her friends.
  • Spending shitloads of money on clothes.
  • Dyes her hair a different color every two weeks.
Brother is a 10 year old in a massively obese 15 year old body. He's 5'9 and 240lbs and acts like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

One sister is the definition of a basic white bitch. 13, enjoys iPhones, Starbucks, uggs, and causing way too much drama.

Other sister is the only normal one in the family. 6 years old and actually fucking hilarious sometimes.

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
mother come from morocco, chef in a prestigious 5 stars hotel here in brussels
father come from spain, working for the european commission as a "computer scientist"
sister is 23, at the same uni as me, and roleplay on nebulous from time to time
moved from morocco to france with my parents when I was 4
parents divorced
my mother, sister and myself move to montreal, canada when I was 11
moved to belgium afterwards when I was 16
i'm now 20
no news of my father since 5 years now

i'm moving to finland for a year for my university erasmus

smh :rolleyes:

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae

true story.
i love warcrimes

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
My family have two sides as usual: side of my mom which is huge cause she was born at Caucasus and have a lot of relatives there.
And my father which side is little, cause a lot of them are dead in many wars (some kind of military dynasty).
My mother was born at small place at Caucasus called Mayski (I was born there too) at 1963. Her name is Marina. She has diploma of High Education in economics , after receiving which she had gone far to the north of Russia to work as an accountant for an oil company. There's also the North met my father. All her life she worked as an accountant , and quite early retired due to work in the harsh climate . Now she is engaged in the education of their grandchildren and gossiping with my girlfriend .
7VKYZCX04aQ.jpg
MnZM8_FTauY.jpg

My father was born in a village near of Kazan' in 1963 as my mom. His name is Igor Vershinin. He was only one boy in a family. His father was a soldier and dead on a border with China.
6F-bmrfKTX4.jpg

My father also was liquidator of Chernobol accident in 1986 , because at that time he passed military service in the missile troops , and volunteered . His task was delivery of sand to the burning reactor. After it he was worked as cop at the North of country where met my mom.
(he is the left)
Jt4luCK2dDc.jpg

In early 2000s, he took a part in Second Chechen War, and was a part of special forces platoon. He served near of Grozny for two years, and was a sergeant. He has seven medals, one of them is Medal of Honor.
There are some photos from war (i know you like it):
GZYbjA_xnhs.jpg
(he is on the right)

wUuX7zl6ekg.jpg
(he is on the left again)

1BeiS8i2aqM.jpg
(and on the left again)
2noTVBzPy78.jpg
(he is on the right)

After that war he was served as policeman for a six years, and became an businessman and still he is.

Also, I have one sister which has a husband and three kids, one of them boy. Her name is Diana.
And by the way I have a girlfriend (not as you loal), her name Sasha. Nothing to say about her, because she is just gorgeous and I love her as fuck.
Hey dude their faces aren't blurred out you're gonna get the government on your ass!!!