Serious What's your worst acts in this community.

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
Going AWOL on my Captain and then starting a massive war between various people in the community over it. Well, that was on Lemonpunch but still WW3RP.

lostlk

Neutrino
Nebulae
Joining WWIII RP

But in all seriousness I'd guess trying to play on WWIII RP when I can't S2K for the life of me.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
giving away all my rebel gear to people, like an mp40 and 3 of my greensuits.

iirc I even gave one to roosebud who gave it to heaveN afterwards.

I regretted it after as my char went into poverty and couldn't pay for filters.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
My attitude at the beginming of nebulous. @Blackquill was close to kicking me out of the Staff Team back then. And looking back on it, I despise my Attitude I had. Also, when I admin-abused back in Lemonpunch, where I went into Observer to check script spawns. [I DONT DO THAT ANYMORE I AM GOOD ADMIN NOW I SWEAR]

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
I'd say joining the Globalist Airforce, there is just nothing to do as a pilot.

MrKillagesprea

N.O.P.E Orbital Cannon
Nebulae
On WW3 Nebulous and Lemonpunch : Joining an event on my Coalition char, killing a bunch of globs and securing objectives, then later on I was bored and decided to join back on my Glob character, not knowing that everyone was being rewarded for the event, I fall in line with my Glob, Major comes up to me and I just salute saying that it was a "good fight", I got promoted. Forgive me.

HL2RP Nebulous and Lemonpunch : Telling one guy that all scraps wasn't worth anything so I can get them for free, I got tons of them for free. Taking one filter one guy dropped accidentaly, saying that I didn't knew where it went, ICly, he believed it. Telling someone that I'd come back with his item after he gave me the money because it was in my container.. i never came back lol and last thing I remember, selling an almost empty filter to a new player for it's full price, saying that it will last 'long'.

Forum : currently nothing on Nebulous, on LP I was quiet as fuck.

I don't know if I did another bad thing, adding more if I remember.

Reactions: List