Serious What's your worst acts in this community.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are you back to how your behaviour was before you quit?
Cuz you used to be pretty chill then man.
stop being a fucking hypocrite holy shit
you act like you are the perfect human being that never has any complications with anyone else and always steps in when someone is arguing with someone else yet you are doing the exact same just in a more subtle and obnoxious way
are you even aware that nobody gives a single shit if you like thier behaviour or not

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
stop being a fucking hypocrite holy shit
you act like you are the perfect human being that never has any complications with anyone else and always steps in when someone is arguing with someone else yet you are doing the exact same just in a more subtle and obnoxious way
are you even aware that nobody gives a single shit if you like thier behaviour or not
How do I act like I'm a perfect human?
I know very well that I do enjoy arguing with people, but it's not the same as straight up shitting on people for who they are and what they do
I step in when people are arguing, yet I still don't straight up shit on people like some others do when they step in?
How is trying to not be so harsh the same as shitting on people "subtly".
And mate, I sure as shit have complications with people. There's a lot of people that despise me, and a lot of people that I despise but I don't mention who I have complications with out loud and publicly hound them (although I sure as shit have done stuff to show my dislike directly to them) because that's not how I do shit. That's just following my own moral code, not "trying to be the perfect human".

And yes, I know nobody else gives a shit, but I like being honest and speaking my mind just like you seem to do.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
How do I act like I'm a perfect human?
I know very well that I do enjoy arguing with people, but it's not the same as straight up shitting on people for who they are and what they do
I step in when people are arguing, yet I still don't straight up shit on people like some others do when they step in?
How is trying to not be so harsh the same as shitting on people "subtly".
And mate, I sure as shit have complications with people. There's a lot of people that despise me, and a lot of people that I despise but I don't mention who I have complications with out loud and publicly hound them (although I sure as shit have done stuff to show my dislike directly to them) because that's not how I do shit. That's just following my own moral code, not "trying to be the perfect human".

And yes, I know nobody else gives a shit, but I like being honest and speaking my mind just like you seem to do.
not the reply i expected, fair enough

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
old og ftrp launch event, a sort of full server sign-up event that was ran on the dev server
i went on and tried to be funny and ban myself
banned a random guy for a day
never unbanned him
he missed the event

Reactions: List

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
I kicked your ass like I banned dunjams.

raw

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Back on LP i was a CWU took like 100 ration coupons threw them off the catwalks, i gave away like 70 of them before i was dewhitelisted. Or when i intentionally dinked a PT member because he was annoying and i just said he ran in the way and didn't get shit for it

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
bunnyhopping

also +right +forward in WW3RP so i wouldn't get kicked for being afk during my first week in the community but i got banned for a month lol

@Poopship McGee

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
well I mean on LP I accidentally crashed Contact 5 with smoke emitters once