Serious What's your worst acts in this community.

D

Deleted member 1392

Share personal info.
[doublepost=1490377516][/doublepost]
My attitude at the beginming of nebulous. @Blackquill was close to kicking me out of the Staff Team back then. And looking back on it, I despise my Attitude I had. Also, when I admin-abused back in Lemonpunch, where I went into Observer to check script spawns. [I DONT DO THAT ANYMORE I AM GOOD ADMIN NOW I SWEAR]
I guess everyone has shit moments (mainly when they join communities) :D

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Well, I got told to give neb to all of @Cookiro 's medical reports to get him to 500 neb and then I get banned along with @
slimaaconroy who gave cookiro 200 neb.
got banned because of cookiro the cunt
i love to drag random people into my banter, thanks jamie you're a good cunt for that
and once i was banned tried to make a fun banned community for all the naughty kids
also slandered, abused and deceived tons of members of the community about literally nothing because it's funny lol
oh and i sent mr quill man a pic of murdoc cock

p.s if you want anymore detail on any of this just add me on steam, cant say it on here cause then i would probs get banned ngl

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
does being the catalyst for Lemonpunch imploding and leading to Nebulous being created count as being the worst thing I've done here?

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
does being the catalyst for Lemonpunch imploding and leading to Nebulous being created count as being the worst thing I've done here?
Lemonpunch does count, since it's second head staff and half of the playerbase founded this community.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lemonpunch does count, since it's second head staff and half of the playerbase founded this community.

Although couldn't it be argued that being the catalyst for what led to the black hole of autism (I say this in jest, don't take it too srsly) that is Nebulous count as being the worst thing to be done to the community? I'm yolong this and claiming it anyway.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Although couldn't it be argued that being the catalyst for what led to the black hole of autism (I say this in jest, don't take it too srsly) that is Nebulous count as being the worst thing to be done to the community? I'm yolong this and claiming it anyway.
how exactly did you catalyze the collapse of the lemon empire?

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
here's an actual one:

I logged on the server in the first time in 3 months, and got into a chase with CPs. I did charfallover in a bathtub in the Dirodna or whatever it's called and hid from two CPs who came looking inside the room I was in. The third one saw me in the bathtub so like a genius I roleplayed taking my bratwurst and was instantly banned for a day and a half.

Worth it.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Nothing really. I learned my mistake of Item transfering on SCG and just never broke a rule.
I was banned for leaving to avoid a PK, but it was just a misunderstanding.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Not much honestly, except being an asshole to @Wolfaye way back - that's all I can really think of.