Where did you guys get your profile pics from?

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Looked up buttons until I found a set that were all white. Now each button is separated in PS layers, so it's easy for me to change their pattern every month

D

Deleted member 332

My usual variations of 'L'Atlas' in calligraphy have been nicked straight from a French graffiti artist of the same name. I bought an art book when I was like 8 years old and L'Atlas was the guy who caught my eye the most- He still does now.

JmugGq9.jpg

bdDFfHp.jpg

OqMum1a.jpg

Unfortunately never been able to find anything about him online so I cherish this book a lot. I edit a lot of the art he's done in photoshop to make different versions of the 'L'Atlas' logo but all I know is that he still does exhibitions in France so I really want to go there sometime.

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Unfortunately never been able to find anything about him online so I cherish this book a lot. I edit a lot of the art he's done in photoshop to make different versions of the 'L'Atlas' logo but all I know is that he still does exhibitions in France so I really want to go there sometime.
https://twitter.com/Latlas_art
think this is his twitter
i googled The Atlas and got this

Gregory

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was working on some mod for arma 3 sorting out a bug and my girlfriend took it without me noticing, honestly good shot 9/10