Where did you guys get your profile pics from?

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
i got this image from some lo-fi hip hop album on youtube like 1-2 years ago, although i have definitely SEEN this image from before that video

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
this one is my plant that i brought when it was still a bulb
the others were either me or made for me

D

Deleted member 5162

54C98221711FE6A70BE4A6BE73AD2DEEF805990C

Originally, I wanted this guy to be my profile picture, but I thought its kind of a cliche to crop out the picture and set it as your profile avatar, instead, I've decided to download the model and then pose it my self, my very first Dino avatar basically included a dino somewhere near the beach and with mountains in the background, I cant seem to find it anywhere, then after that, I made a second avatar and carried it for my whole eternity.

dcd8a1x-8765b54d-a110-400e-b3ed-77fa87d4f8d1.png

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
vqqk3cv.png

im indecisive so i have folders categorized for whatever kind of pfp i want

disregard the entire folder dedicated to Marina and the Diamonds @Nexus

Black Flag

Neutrino
Nebulae
Go to google images, and find something you like. Save the picture into your pictures file and come back here. Go to your profile and change your avatar to whatever you want within NSFW rules and stuff. Just a basic guide. Good luck man.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
killer queen has already touched the nebulae rating
My name is Isuckatgaming. I'm 19 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Denmark, where all the homeless people are, and I am not married. I worked as a nebulous admin, and I roleplay every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally masturbate. I'm in bed by 4 AM, and make sure I get three hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of jerking off before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until the afternoon. Just like a baby, I wake up without screaming and crying. I was told there were no physical issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very sad life. I take care not to trouble myself with any minges, like drpepper10 and crash, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I'd immediately get shitstomped.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I just really like Bioshock and found this online after some searching.