Where did you guys get your profile pics from?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Current one is a character from the anime Hunter x Hunter

it's good go watch it

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Heroes of Might and Magic III, the Archangel is a fucking daddy so here he is to represent every one of my posts

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Heroes of Might and Magic III, the Archangel is a fucking daddy so here he is to represent every one of my posts
damn boi i remember playing Heroes of Might and Magic V with my brothers when I was a kid, good times

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Gendo Ikari pretty much is the one on the pic for those who don't know. I asked if I could use it, unsure what's the deviantart link anymore it was a while ago but the guy said it was free for anyone to use so nice. I removed the letters it had in it and that's it.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
had the same boring fallout picture for like 7 years and because all my friends remember me by this picture and name I didn't really want to change, @Pyromancer made me a cool edit that makes it stand out a bit on its own despite being similar enough to be recognized, thanks pyro

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae

Right at the 1:00 mark.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
gorillaz clint eastwood music video and @MaXenzie made the profile picture i usually use on steam (i think he made it)

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
MwlBa0Q.png

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Mine is just a selfie bro, I'm not afraid to show my face lol

Last edited:

Voragore

String
Nebulae
I googled my profile picture, I've never made my own profile picture because I'm not good in photoshop. I'd like to make my own avatar someday when I've got the time. At the moment, I'd like to just google nice avatars I like. I don't think I'm also the only one, but I like when people create their own avatars, it's awesome to see how much effort or time has been put to an avatar and I'd really like to do something like that. But yeah like I said, I googled my avatar sooo yeah.