where does your forum/steam name come from?

Nebulae
i'll start: i chose mine because i thought it was funny when i started playing minecraft, and carried it over to steam when i got TF2. i regret nothing.

Dunban

not dunjam
Nebulae
I'm unoriginal and named my forum account after a character from an RPG called xenoblade chronicles.

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Me and several friends went on a friend of mine's server to mess about for fun, we had the pill pack mod (You all probs know it) and I turned myself into a Vortigaunt and started acting like a gangster, @Skull Trumpet then called me a "Vortigangster" and I immediately grabbed it for my own use

Whoop-dee-doo

TEA

#1 Tea Drinker since 1998
Nebulae
I chose 'TEA' because one day I discovered a tea bag lying around in my room, I had no idea how it got there so I decided to put the tea bag into the mug, and followed the instructions provided. I boiled the water to roughly 90 degrees, and I stirred the tea bag in with a splash of milk. After deeply sipping the tea, I exhaled quickly and continued to slurp it down until it was half fill. Enjoying the tea, I left the tea near the kitchen tap and went outside, breathing in the fresh air reminding myself of how delicious it was. I travelled back into my home and took another sip of the tea, I realised it needed sugar. I got some sugar, and put a bit on, however I put too much sugar on. I washed the tea away, into the drain and remade it. This time, I didn't put any sugar on, as previously it was too sugary. I boiled the water to 92 degrees and waited for it to cool down. I dipped a spoon in and stirred it around, before I could forget I added some more milk in. I enjoyed the luscious taste of the tea and was truly memorized. This reminded me of a server named 'LemonPunch', releasing that LemonPunch had sadly died I went onto the newly up http://nebulous.cloud and thought to myself, "What original name can I have." I took a few moments to decide this, but beforehand I realised I forgot to make tea for my friends, I hopped downstairs and cooked two bags of tea, however I was inexperienced in the art of tea-making. Nonetheless, I cooked the tea. I realised the friends were a figment of my imagination and travelled upstairs with the tea, and slurped it all down. It was indeed a scrumptious delight. Later on, I accidentally poured a cup of tea onto the keyboard. "Oh, no!" I thought to myself, I had truly committed a featherbrained move. I rushed downstairs and travelled 1.2 miles to a local store to buy a Windows HP keyboard. I plugged it in, but it was a PS/2 cable and not USB! I travelled back to the store and got a refund on the keyboard, but they were out. I went across the street and brought a gaming 'DBPOWER' keyboard and plugged it in, the LED lights nearly blinded me, they flashed around the room and it was truly a odd sight. Later on, I realised that my old computer didn't register the keyboard correctly so I travelled over to the 'Off Switch.' It was taking too long to turn off so I turned it off by the surge suppressor sockets, when booting the computer up it came with 'American Mega threads Power Boot up Failure.' I pressed 'F1' on my keyboard and entered the BIOS, and then travelling into Ubuntu Linux, my favourite operating system. I entered in my password and I loaded up Google Chrome. I then finally went onto http://nebulous.cloud , registered with my steam account, which at the time was something completely different, and that's something for another tale. When on the 'Select your Username' page, I was considering whether to put it. I realised the scrumptious tea I had, so I decided to put 'Tea.' However, I then thought, wouldn't it look nicer if it was all in capitals? So, I changed it to 'TEA', and put my right hand onto the mouse and then applied pressure to my index finger, clicking down on the Left Mouse Button. The page started to load, but oh no! My internet cable was suddenly unplugged. I plugged the RJ45 cable back into my computer, and then loaded up the page again, I finally went to the nebulous.cloud site and entered the information again. I then applied pressure to my finger and pressed 'register.' Finally, at last my name was registered.

Hopefully this wasn't too long.

D

Deleted member 930

I watched Dead space and there was Company called "Earthgov" I changed it to Earthnov and vola

Nebulae
I chose 'TEA' because one day I discovered a tea bag lying around in my room, I had no idea how it got there so I decided to put the tea bag into the mug, and followed the instructions provided. I boiled the water to roughly 90 degrees, and I stirred the tea bag in with a splash of milk. After deeply sipping the tea, I exhaled quickly and continued to slurp it down until it was half fill. Enjoying the tea, I left the tea near the kitchen tap and went outside, breathing in the fresh air reminding myself of how delicious it was. I travelled back into my home and took another sip of the tea, I realised it needed sugar. I got some sugar, and put a bit on, however I put too much sugar on. I washed the tea away, into the drain and remade it. This time, I didn't put any sugar on, as previously it was too sugary. I boiled the water to 92 degrees and waited for it to cool down. I dipped a spoon in and stirred it around, before I could forget I added some more milk in. I enjoyed the luscious taste of the tea and was truly memorized. This reminded me of a server named 'LemonPunch', releasing that LemonPunch had sadly died I went onto the newly up http://nebulous.cloud and thought to myself, "What original name can I have." I took a few moments to decide this, but beforehand I realised I forgot to make tea for my friends, I hopped downstairs and cooked two bags of tea, however I was inexperienced in the art of tea-making. Nonetheless, I cooked the tea. I realised the friends were a figment of my imagination and travelled upstairs with the tea, and slurped it all down. It was indeed a scrumptious delight. Later on, I accidentally poured a cup of tea onto the keyboard. "Oh, no!" I thought to myself, I had truly committed a featherbrained move. I rushed downstairs and travelled 1.2 miles to a local store to buy a Windows HP keyboard. I plugged it in, but it was a PS/2 cable and not USB! I travelled back to the store and got a refund on the keyboard, but they were out. I went across the street and brought a gaming 'DBPOWER' keyboard and plugged it in, the LED lights nearly blinded me, they flashed around the room and it was truly a odd sight. Later on, I realised that my old computer didn't register the keyboard correctly so I travelled over to the 'Off Switch.' It was taking too long to turn off so I turned it off by the surge suppressor sockets, when booting the computer up it came with 'American Mega threads Power Boot up Failure.' I pressed 'F1' on my keyboard and entered the BIOS, and then travelling into Ubuntu Linux, my favourite operating system. I entered in my password and I loaded up Google Chrome. I then finally went onto http://nebulous.cloud , registered with my steam account, which at the time was something completely different, and that's something for another tale. When on the 'Select your Username' page, I was considering whether to put it. I realised the scrumptious tea I had, so I decided to put 'Tea.' However, I then thought, wouldn't it look nicer if it was all in capitals? So, I changed it to 'TEA', and put my right hand onto the mouse and then applied pressure to my index finger, clicking down on the Left Mouse Button. The page started to load, but oh no! My internet cable was suddenly unplugged. I plugged the RJ45 cable back into my computer, and then loaded up the page again, I finally went to the nebulous.cloud site and entered the information again. I then applied pressure to my finger and pressed 'register.' Finally, at last my name was registered.

Hopefully this wasn't too long.
save it for the cwu workshifts bro

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
its my irl first name