where does your forum/steam name come from?

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
mine came from a minecraft server which im pretty sure is long gone now

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
geci means either smegma or sperm in hungarian, twisted it into gecile, gexile and to give it a touch gExile

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It had its origin back 5 years ago where I sucked at video games more than I do now. It happened to come from my friends telling me I suck. :(

D

Deleted member 305

grey-cat-whiskers.jpg

nuff said

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
Somewhere in the back-when times of i don't give a fuck, ancestor of mine just decided 'you know what, I'm just gonna stroll around and do jack shit except be lonely for 20 years'

Also warrior because...Idk i got my steam account when i was 8 or so, so i was fucking EDGY

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
I thought of this name while laying awake in bed, thinking I was so original and funny. I soon start to find out lots of other people have this name. Also it's the name of a disabled pig.

I later think of a cool snazzy name. Mystery Blue Bacon. Its still shit.

Its based of a character from Red Vs Blue who is refereed to as Mystery Blue Guy. I then changed it to Mystery Blue Bacon cause I like Bacon and my favorite color is blue

TLDR: I used to have an unoriginal name about Bacon. I then changed it to yet another unoriginal name relating to bacon

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I literally made up a word in my head when I was like 10 and it's been stuck there ever since, so I made it my username when I got into PC gaming at age 11.
So my name has no meaning and its origins is my imagination.