where does your forum/steam name come from?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

"Astrophysics; I'll never be your greatest friend."

Name was changed to Astrophysiics, as Astrophysics was taken on p much everything.
Astrophysiics became Astro.

Reactions: List

Eeyra

Neutrino
Nebulae
Years back I was in an archery group and we were supposed to come up with cool names. My friend came up with mine, basically suggested a name that she thought of once and I liked it a lot and kept it. Later it became my online name.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae

Kinda outdated my name, I am considering changing it to Hyrulian or something like that idfk

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg

I present the dicknose monkey

epletrejeger

String
Nebulae
eple-tre-jeger
apple-tree-hunter

My first character on WoW was called Epletre and she was a hunter.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
so you guys know darkrp right

so you know how it works right

you join a server and choose a job

yet everybody picks a fucking edgy/criminal job like "hitman" "killer" "ASSASSIN" "dESTROYER OF THE PLANET"

i wanted a simple job, i wanted to be a fucking postman and i got famous for being a simple fucking postman

postino = postman in italian

i regret it, a lot

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
so you guys know darkrp right

so you know how it works right

you join a server and choose a job

yet everybody picks a fucking edgy/criminal job like "hitman" "killer" "ASSASSIN" "dESTROYER OF THE PLANET"

i wanted a simple job, i wanted to be a fucking postman and i got famous for being a simple fucking postman

postino = postman in italian

i regret it, a lot
where's my mail cunt

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Afroman is a true inspiration of mine, I strive to become as much of a lazy, green plant substance smoking, and most of all afro bearing great man as he is

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
I actually remember exactly where I was at the time. It was a few years ago and I was in sitting on a grass patch near the Glencar Waterfall (if you're ever in Ireland you MUST see this waterfull it's beautiful) my with friend and her boyfriend and we found some buttercups.

There are actually a few different types of buttercups and we were arguing about which it was (lol). Then when I got home I liked the looked of buttercup. I think it looks weird when capitalised, idk why.

Xanth

A SCG Refugee
Nebulae
Well, I thought up mine when well, a few years back I was literally the most cancerous DarkRP'er there could be. Basically running around screaming BOOOOOOOOOOSH and one tapping people with a m4. Those were good days lol.

Profile Pic... eh.. was with SCG's SWRP server before it went into limbo, ''twas the Christmas Version of one of my clone dudes.

DertyMike™

Proton
Nebulae
Firstly, Derty FUCKING mike™ was from my friend Derty Harry, he would just call me it so I eventually just changed my name to it..

He got the name from playing school RP, the admin asked him to change his name from "Dennis The Menace" so he made it DirtyHarry, but he spelt it wrong..

yeah it's not a good contribution whatever Fukc OFF !1

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got stuck in a cake.
and lolis...

Redhunter came from my Xbox360 Gamertag which was RED Hunter741 - Disgusting I know. I think I chose it because I was playing L4D2 at the time and I really liked the Hunter and Red was my favourite colour, thus giving me the name.