Information Who is your favorite staff member, and why?

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
@FieldersNL Because he is the only SA who doesn't beat me and responds to me a lot of the time :(
@Lemon Cuntcake Because Polish and JoJo bois
@CameronSquida Because of how friendly he was when I first joined HL2 and he's genuinely a nice guy <3
@Subeh Because he is mean but he is helpful so it's ok :(
@Isuckatgaming Noob but good
@Redneck UM and Polish Bois
@Cassieqq Doesn't always beat me when I annoy her ; _ ;
@Lynx Because he has been inside me
@Zak even though he isn't staff anymore he is a nice guy and was when he was staff <3

Oh and the big dumbs @RabidMaggot93 and @Blackquill For not beating me when I do dumb stuff sometimes >:0

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
Shout-out to @Subeh for liking cars.

(I'll do a full list of every staff member (HL2RP only sorry, I've never been on WW3RP) I can in the morning with compliments for EVERYONE so no one feels left out! :smiley:)

OK HERE WE GO BOYS, COMPLIMENTS FOR EVERYONE:

@Blackquill Put up with my constant questions, is really cool SD and puts in that work. Can't imagine Nebulous without you, at all.
@RabidMaggot93 Killer SD of the UU-Type, amazing with UU-Related affairs, always on his chars. I have alot of respect for you and how you apply for whitelists!
@Plankt0n The god of lore himself, he makes the best lore and he does some cool web stuff.
@Yoshi An awesome SA who made a really cool lore document who I still wait for more from.
@harry If rebel-bias had a soul it would be this man. Give him a week and he will run ResistanceRP no matter what.
@Eridian Doesn't like WI very much but that is okay, he is always good at seeing both sides of PK appeals!
@Flippy661 CP and CAB leads, and a pretty cool guy, I have no idea how he makes all these threatening chars then comes out with Hannah.
@Squirrel Active on the forums allotttt... He's always on and he does some pretty cool stuff for the community.
@TheDeadlyHaze Only American SA, rep your country! Woot!
@Twar He brought back papa which I love him for, he also is a very american acting british man.
@FieldersNL CWU lead and overall pretty cool guy, I'm not in CWU but you're good at what you do and I see it on the forums!
@Lemon Cuntcake CAPTAIN YOU OLD FOOL. I love you and you are amazing at art and like SFM and everything.
@Carrion and @Warwick Best rebel duo I've seen in a long time, plus Warwick had a pretty cool CAB.
@British Digestive He is one of those people who literally always seems to be around on the weekends and he ALWAYS responds to my !Helps, real nice and helpful.
@DoubleD Like British Digestive he ALWAYS responds to my !helps and he's one of the few SAs on during the American hours which is WONDERFUL.
@James I don't see you that often but at the same time I also see you. It's weird, maybe you're ghostwriting the events of Nebulous, maybe you're a secret agent, I have no idea.
@Zombine Good Dev, Good CP, Good Admin, and one badass background picture for steam!
@Sectus CP lead and single lone CP during American hours to keep RP going!
@JustOrangeTea Happens to be not only JUST tea, but a fantastic admin!
@CameronSquida Baldest CAB with the nicest outfit, not on as much for me thanks to time-zones but when you are on I certainly see you alot!
@Johnny B. Goode Memiest Admin around but at the same time still is a good admin.
@Peter Green Putting up with the constant requests for music and help building. Also a proudly serving member of the Roleplay Police Department.
@Pootis Mann American Badmin with alot of well voiced political views.
@Subeh LIKES CARS THEREFORE FUCKING ROCKS.
@Prospekt You're always around, like, ALWAYS AROUND. Literally like I'll be doing things and then I'll see you on your char stepping into some admin thing and I will be like "Oh wow admins are on oh look it's prospekt." Great job with the activity!
@OneClassyBanana Did one of the most impressive things I've ever seen on Nebulous which took guts and understanding of RP to do. You're pretty cool man and I seriously admire you.
@Poopsie The Co-Lead of WI that drinks TEA and who I was convinced was actually German until I found out you were American.
@Mangiyko Cool ass lead with a cool ass CAB and a rebel who is somehow still alive.
@Spartan I remember you from LP, I don't know how far back in LP though but I really feel like I remember you, I think you answered my first ever !help or something.
@Gungeoneer Official Civil Protection bully victim and certified owner of the place with the piano.
@Isuckatgaming Happens to suck at gaming, but not at being an active admin or memes. Also sucks pretty good.
@Fatality Creator of the only character to ever make me feel emotional besides @Kurumi Nya on the outlands. REALLY good RPer.
@pepsi fish CP lead and the person with the best Nebulous profile pick.
@Redneck Runs Union Medical very well and leads a character with an arc so confusing intricate I still don't understand what happened to him.
@Wolfaye Creator of the most down-to-earth CAB who always seems to play Eminem in her office. Also plays DayZ so instant rep.
@Aether Prophet of the vorts and mender of Human and Vortigaunt relations, always down to make roleplay and interaction with Vortigaunts more available to all those who seek it.
@Stalker Current world record holder for the most posts in the Union-Medical forms, he also was really nice and tried to settle down people who kept LOOCing during my only speech! :smiley:
@TinPan Warrior I feel like I see you alot on the Screenshot/Meme-threads. Overall a pretty active Operator and one who has some serious experience that shows!
@Cassieqq Union Medical Co-Lead and CAB with the sickest office, also happens to have a cool CWU character I've had general fun interacting with and rping with.
@Derpy Late-June rebel turned operator, who, since a week or two ago, I've started to see alot of which is wonderful. Also I am never giving you those 500 tokens sorry.
@shad My long-time vortigaunt bro and the guy who ended marcus cady's life. You are my dad.

OK I DID IT.

Some people I know more than others but I have seen everyone on this list so I tried to be as accurate as I could with my compliments.

Hope this makes people feel less left out if they were, you're all amazing people and you all do a stellar job!
i am very very flattered but i dont run my dear UM anymore :(

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I love all of them excluding around 2 people. These are my favs

Blackquill: he brought hl2rp back to life and i cant thank him enough for that and he's doing a pretty good job as a sd.

Cuntcake: he is very friendly and helpful he is one of the best, I'm glad you are with us bud.

Plankton: really cool dude with cool event ideas, he is extremely useful to the server he is very friendly helpful and knows what he is doing.

Wolfaye: he is friendly and he's been doing some work for the server. Since he is op he can't do much but he is doing everything he can.

Twar and doubled: they are doing their job perfectly in my opinion, they are helpful and friedly. Keep up the good job guys.

Like i said i love pretty much all of them, but those people are my fav.

Reactions: List