Why furries dont deserve hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fucking kek

And when did your roleplaying on the internet raise $42,000 minimum for charity, let alone become a key part of a major city's culture? in fact, how is any other roleplaying community different? They each have their seedy sides and have a bunch of drama. I mean this community and its predecessor had its own tangles and drama over erping and that's just small scale.

Any sort of fantasy or roleplay community is going to have it's creepy shit, seedy shit, and dramatic shit while having an otherwise normal base. But what you see is what you actively search for, besides the few attention whores that come out of the woodwork.

tbh you can't talk shit when you roleplay as something you're not on the internet and maintain an avatar as your character, with a backstory and continuing story that develops the more you participate.

don't even bring up fursuiters unless you also want to drag down cosplayers too, which tends to be a very popular thing to do with little to no negative connotation generally unless it's like god awful and cringy.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
i'm sorry but i'll never be able to forgive furries for what they did to colossal kaiju combat

Status
Not open for further replies.