Serious Why i left so suddenly

holiday adi

黑色土人
Nebulae
Giving a quick update on my situation.
Thanks to you guys and a couple of other colleagues from work I was able to buy myself clothes and have enough money for groceries for the next 2/3 weeks, just wanted to say thank you, thank you so so much, I appreciate every single one of you, I hope y’all have a great day today, take care of yourself folks!

Reactions: List

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
What’s up folks, been a long time eh?
Alright so right away what i’ve wanted to tell you all the most is that i’m sorry, sorry for, well, dissappering.
I’ve been going through a lot of shit as of lately, a break-up, one failed suicide attempt, my house burnt down, and a lot of other stuff that’s been sitting on my mind since this year started.
It’s all starting to pile up even more now, about that fire i was talking about, it happened 6 days ago, all of my stuff was lost im the process, my PC, graphics tablet, TV, consoles, my camera and my engagement ring, because of that i’m unable to create any models or art, meaning i’m currently broke, totally.
Since i know a lot of you will be asking to see how my house looks after the fire, here’s the video i took around 4 days ago.

I’m thinking about making some sort of a fundraiser, but i have limited options here in Poland,
Also, if you want to ask me anything, go ahead, i’ll be staying here to chat with yall for a while.

Edit:
This is my fundraiser.

Yo holy shit bro, I can't even begin to imagine what that must be like. I'm so sorry all of that happened.

Reactions: List