Wild, wacky, crazy RP server ideas - post your own!

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
railhead roleplay
not really that "dark" of a universe but there was some really cool shit which I wish was explored more
think victorian era trains/relations/monarchy mixed with sci-fi, hi-tech shit (ie: ai gods, androids, cool tech) and a hint of religion
and it takes place in space over multiple planets where people get to and from by using sentient trains

shame we're talking about gmod because it'd have to be small scale as opposed to the actual book
if you read 10/10 recommended read

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

Just for fun
61807EDB77F7817EADB06014377560780C5F1CF3

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Wasteland America.

Infested with zombies, drugs, crime lords, vigilantes, and stalker RP like bars where you sit around and wait for a job for you and your crew with everything up to your teeth and toe nails are customizable in an anarcho-capitalist environment with covenants where you must sign private contracts with their owners to enter.

Basically mercenary RP.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Wasteland America.

Infested with zombies, drugs, crime lords, vigilantes, and stalker RP like bars where you sit around and wait for a job for you and your crew with everything up to your teeth and toe nails are customizable in an anarcho-capitalist environment with covenants where you must sign private contracts with their owners to enter.

Basically mercenary RP.
basically frundtech

Nebulae
basically frundtech
man say what you want about that server, but it brought to life a lot of genuinely interesting characters. sven armfelt, sir benedict hamelock famed big game hunter, that black gang, a few notable milrem chars... people who created their RP through force of personality, and nothing else, made that whole gamemode so fun

my idea: Monster's Inc roleplay. everyone gets their own custom model, and you must go climb inside a childs universe to scare them. you are awarded tokens for how scary your roleplay is, and if you are a donator you can become a child and react to the scare. there would be whitelists for the decontamination units, for every day citizens, and for the CEO folk who run the place

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
man say what you want about that server, but it brought to life a lot of genuinely interesting characters. sven armfelt, sir benedict hamelock famed big game hunter, that black gang, a few notable milrem chars... people who created their RP through force of personality, and nothing else, made that whole gamemode so fun

my idea: Monster's Inc roleplay. everyone gets their own custom model, and you must go climb inside a childs universe to scare them. you are awarded tokens for how scary your roleplay is, and if you are a donator you can become a child and react to the scare. there would be whitelists for the decontamination units, for every day citizens, and for the CEO folk who run the place

mate i loved frundtech

frund-sec was a shit tone of fun

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
ftrp was like actually fun and it was fucking sick
it had just funny shit like one of my characters, a retard who could only say his name who somehow become a member of law enforcement

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
ftrp was like actually fun and it was fucking sick
it had just funny shit like one of my characters, a retard who could only say his name who somehow become a member of law enforcement
Groot?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Underhell (hl2 modification) in A.R.C Prison Chapter
I'd enjoy that actually. Of course, next to impossible because even though Underhell assets exist on the workshop, things like a map and etc would need to be done from scratch to fit a server like that.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
American Civil War Roleplay
Roleplay set in North America during the civil war in 1863, you can choose to be with the Confederate States, United States, or be an indian (basically civilian) throughout the war.
Every factions has its weapon, but reloading takes a long time since they're mainly cap and ball revolvers and muskets. So you can choose to attack in close quarters with your sword too. Indians mainly have bows but can choose to scavenge too if they'd like.
It would be alot like WW3RP, climbing up the ranks, monthly events.