Wild, wacky, crazy RP server ideas - post your own!

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
do you know why i never wanted a 1983 WW3 server char???

because its shit

lmao guys russia is neutral for whatever reason and coals and global are fighting for idk?????? are they commies or not????? only if each side had a defined ideology :////

ur shit you boondoggle

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao guys russia is neutral for whatever reason and coals and global are fighting for idk?????? are they commies or not????? only if each side had a defined ideology :////

ur shit you boondoggle

Sorry but didn't you play that same server I made for months? :/ sounds hypocritical of you to say 1983 is a good idea when you only stemmed off the original :/

Coals and Globs weren't just good and bad guys

But commies and Americans were :/

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
Sorry but didn't you play that same server I made for months? :/ sounds hypocritical of you to say 1983 is a good idea when you only stemmed off the original :/

Coals and Globs weren't just good and bad guys

But commies and Americans were :/

Ofc I played the server for like 1.5 years but I was only SD for like 3 months???? I think as someone who dedicated so much time and effort into your creation I have a right to critique it and try and improve it. WW3RP LP before even the inception of 1983rp had changed quite a bit from its original creation. Plus, the server was failing around Feb 2016 and the staff team decided on a way of reviving it, which we successfully did.

WW3rp was good and it worked I just thought the 83 lore made it easier to comprehend for newcomers and for players in general? as a result it did lead to more classic goodie VS baddie. Although no one is gonna say that didn't exist in the original lore, ofc as Westerners we empathise with the Globalists more.

Idk how it is hypocritical to think a good formula can be made better with a make over.

Don't forget the whole community voted for the reboot, it wasn't made by myself or @Dazza alone.

Last edited:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ofc I played the server for like 1.5 years but I was only SD for like 3 months???? I think as someone who dedicated so much time and effort into your creation I have a right to critique it and try and improve it. WW3RP LP before even the inception of 1983rp had changed quite a bit from its original creation. Plus, the server was failing around Feb 2016 and the staff team decided on a way of reviving it, which we successfully did.

WW3rp was good and it worked I just thought the 83 lore made it easier to comprehend for newcomers and for players in general? as a result it did lead to more classic goodie VS baddie. Although no one is gonna say that didn't exist in the original lore, ofc as Westerners we empathise with the Globalists more.

Idk how it is hypocritical to think a good formula can be made better with a make over.

Don't forget the whole community voted for the reboot, it wasn't made by myself or @Dazza alone.

CAREFUL NOW KID

1983 was a blister

Reactions: List

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Fifty Shades of Grey RP
  1. Major factions such as: Toy Crafter, Sex Shop Owner, BDSM freak.
  2. Extensive PassiveRP and character development.
  3. Female CPs!
  4. Kinky Erotic Roleplay!
and more pls like my idea guys ;x

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ive been sitting on a maze runner rp for years but lack of funding, coding knowledge and the sort make it a dream incapable of becoming a reality at this time

That seems like such an awesome idea, and I'm pretty surprised noone has made one (A popular one anyway) I would play that SOOO damn much if it was real :p

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
ohshit

StarWarsRP would be pretty sick, I played on one before, same amount of RP as in neb's WW3RP, it was fucking amazing, trust me - much better than WW3RP imho

but then someone from LP came, got admin and fucked the server so hard it never came back on again

rip

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
ohshit

StarWarsRP would be pretty sick, I played on one before, same amount of RP as in neb's WW3RP, it was fucking amazing, trust me - much better than WW3RP imho

but then someone from LP came, got admin and fucked the server so hard it never came back on again

rip
Yeah that stuff was great, I remember I was playing on a server where the early resistance teamed up with the trade federation against the Republic and me and a team were sent down to Naboo to stop any further negotiation between the two which ended up turning into a bloodbath.

Nordtrash

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah that stuff was great, I remember I was playing on a server where the early resistance teamed up with the trade federation against the Republic and me and a team were sent down to Naboo to stop any further negotiation between the two which ended up turning into a bloodbath.

i remember being a female stormtrooper sergeant leading a squad into some rebel facility, everything went really well - breached the place where nobody expected us, killed all puny rebels, until we had to go to tight corridors

and soon enough some rebel jumped out, a thermal detonator in her hand screaming at us while i tried to negotiate

i thought that i could talk my way out of it - but she made up her mind and blew nearly all of us up, made my character have the half of her face burnt as well as her side/arm, nearly dying

other squads somehow managed to finish the operation, and after a debrief fucking darth vader himself arrived to check up on us - so everyone in the operation lined up at the spaceship's hangar

promotions were handed out to people, while darth vader finally turned to me, put me on a force choke and nearly fucking killed me, speaking how he's disappointed in how i got half of my team killed

there was also some MILF sith alien who everyone wanted to erp

speaking of erp i did some lesbian erp in the showers afterwards - man who wouldnt like to have some girl on girl action with the other girl being half burnt - talk about being hot XDDDD

I MISS IT ;(((((((