Will You Be Playing?

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
sat here wondering if i accidentally killed wolfayes dog bro

if i could invent something that would last forever, i would be selling it for money

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
sat here wondering if i accidentally killed wolfayes dog bro

if i could invent something that would last forever, i would be selling it for money

Dunno why I'm being booed I'm right, also you'll notice my comments aren't aimed directly at anyone in particular it's just an observation worth pointing out, yet people turn around and take offense for the sake of it. Just watch and see. If it succeeds then all the best to ya, but I'm more interested in GTARP than the oversaturated and overdone genre of HL2RP. In my eyes it ran it's course and survived many communities and as someone said, it's not the destination, it's the journey and memories we had along the way.

Unfortunately you all misinterpreted the tone of what I was pointing out and got angry without stopping to think. I don't go out of my way to cause people to get annoyed or mad on purpose, you do that to yourselves. It's okay to disagree but to get angry over it, well that's cope my dudes.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Dunno why I'm being booed I'm right, also you'll notice my comments aren't aimed directly at anyone in particular it's just an observation worth pointing out, yet people turn around and take offense for the sake of it. Just watch and see. If it succeeds then all the best to ya, but I'm more interested in GTARP than the oversaturated and overdone genre of HL2RP. In my eyes it ran it's course and survived many communities and as someone said, it's not the destination, it's the journey and memories we had along the way.

Unfortunately you all misinterpreted the tone of what I was pointing out and got angry without stopping to think. I don't go out of my way to cause people to get annoyed or mad on purpose, you do that to yourselves. It's okay to disagree but to get angry over it, well that's cope my dudes.
people get mad cause you sound antagonistic
and you're just repeating points that other doomers made in the very first thread, nothing original

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Unfortunately you all misinterpreted the tone of what I was pointing out and got angry without stopping to think.
no, I think you have a very specific angsty tone yourself and yourself don't stop to think about that before you post

you keep swapping between shilling versus pointing out a "fundamental flaw" like a broken record and can't seem to stick to one personality

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

if they wanna put the effort in and play does it matter the only time thats "wasted" is theirs its just kinda weird to pop up on a random thread and go on and on about how its gonna inevitably fail. might be oversaturated in your eyes others might wanna have another go at it so what

ww3rp lasted for about a few months i still had fun dont count it as time wasted or a failure

if ur gonna wait for gtarp then wait for it i dont really find gtarp and hl2rp a fair comparison the only thing in common is that its just being hosted by the same community

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no, I think you have a very specific angsty tone yourself and yourself don't stop to think about that before you post

you keep swapping between shilling versus pointing out a "fundamental flaw" like a broken record and can't seem to stick to one personality

It may be due to personality disorder or perhaps it may be the autism lol. Not being ironic, completely open and unironic so that may be why I keep repeating points and why it may come off as antagonistic towards others. But I assure you it isn't.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae

No one is more suspicious of HL2RP startups in the present day than I, having once poured over 25k gmod hours into this hobby, and you don't see me trying to rag on the people who just want to have fun.

"Unfortunately you all misinterpreted the tone" doesn't exactly work when you came into the thread explicitly to shit on things, my guy.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

You were literally negative no matter how many times you read your post. If you say something and everyone misinterprets it then it's not everyone else's fault, you can be sure of that.

Nobody took offense you simply said something very negative and pointless. Has GTA RP not been trialed and tried a lot too? Why try it? It works for some but for some others it does not. Surely it can't be compared to HL2RP, but do you see Nebulous copy and pasting NoPixel? No, this is the same, we're trying new formulas.

Like, just explain yourself better, the way you worded that sounded literally like "why try again" which is literally what the message portrays. I don't mean to be a cunt either Wolfaye, and you know it, but it honestly comes forth as passive aggressive and negative in general.

You're imposing something you can't be sure of onto the rest, pretending to be above everyone else and their interest in attempting this new perspective into the gamemode. Who knows, maybe it'll work, or maybe it will flop. People are willing to try it and so are we, and you don't have to come and drop a "okay but you guys are not as smart as I am and this will fail because I said so, I am right and you are wrong".

Who do you think will like that? Nobody.

Maui

hnnnnngngng
Nebulae
Some folk on some true jobless acticity

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You were literally negative no matter how many times you read your post. If you say something and everyone misinterprets it then it's not everyone else's fault, you can be sure of that.

Nobody took offense you simply said something very negative and pointless. Has GTA RP not been trialed and tried a lot too? Why try it? It works for some but for some others it does not. Surely it can't be compared to HL2RP, but do you see Nebulous copy and pasting NoPixel? No, this is the same, we're trying new formulas.

Like, just explain yourself better, the way you worded that sounded literally like "why try again" which is literally what the message portrays. I don't mean to be a cunt either Wolfaye, and you know it, but it honestly comes forth as passive aggressive and negative in general.

You're imposing something you can't be sure of onto the rest, pretending to be above everyone else and their interest in attempting this new perspective into the gamemode. Who knows, maybe it'll work, or maybe it will flop. People are willing to try it and so are we, and you don't have to come and drop a "okay but you guys are not as smart as I am and this will fail because I said so, I am right and you are wrong".

Who do you think will like that? Nobody.

I just wanted to piss ya off before the new year when I start a fresh perspective after my diagnoses.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I just wanted to piss ya off before the new year when I start a fresh perspective after my diagnoses.

Then this is all I can give you

WSRFAeS.png