Will You Be Playing?

Nebulae
nobody is telling us why we should be excited.
didn’t you saw what the staff said?
The server is gonna be almost completely different with great storytelling opportunities and a lot of interesting events, at the opening of the server we will be put in a event that i can’t spoil it what’s about.
Be patient and just keep your thoughts inside your head for now, wait until the server opens! this is what i would suggest everyone to do rn.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yes, there has been thorough planning but im not obligated to give those plans to you, and it's a stretch to be telling other people not to play because I haven't fed you said plans

Also, I think the fault perhaps lies somewhere in this idea that I'm telling others to not play because you haven't told me your plans.
I'm not telling anybody not to play, and quite frankly, I'd love to tell people to play.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
didn’t you saw what the staff said?
The server is gonna be almost completely different with great storytelling opportunities and a lot of interesting events, at the opening of the server we will be put in a event that i can’t spoil it what’s about.
Be patient and just keep your thoughts inside your head for now, wait until the server opens! this is what i would suggest everyone to do rn.

Imo I don't think that's a good approach, but if that's what has been decided, then no problem.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
too much bickering
not enough "will you be playing?" answers
take it to conversations or something
image.png

shake your hands when you're done like this cool kitty cat
coolcat-cat-fist-bump.gif

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
To put out some more positivity, I'm actually gonna be back from my holiday visit on the 7th of January, so I'll be here on launch👌

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Yeah I'm gonna give it a go,
Question is if I'll make a new character or just pull back in my gallery of combat medics.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whether or not im playing solely depends on if my app for an otherworldly creature is accepted

i just don't want to play a human or pre-existing alien

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
y’all are fucking weird lol

bro comes in acting devious, gets shit on, then says “no wait I’m autistic” like 80% of the people in this community arent autistic too 💀

no one’s forcing you at gunpoint to justify why you don’t wanna play, it’s a videogame

anyway

i don’t think i will play I just like reading what’s going on

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Don't get attached to the server, enjoy it for what it is, enjoy the story and dynamics it offers and hopefully, if enough people enjoy the changes, it will continue. If it fails, I would hope that HL2RP storylines become some sort of 2 week or a month long story-lines that have progression and a story and come to an end, allowing for some sort of journey.

I'm looking forward to it, but the server will fail if the community and the staff managing it don't invest/believe in it.

bro comes in acting devious, gets shit on, then says “no wait I’m autistic” like 80% of the people in this community arent autistic too 💀
low estimate and 100% not an excuse. (i agreee)