Will You Be Playing?

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
It may be due to personality disorder or perhaps it may be the autism lol. Not being ironic, completely open and unironic so that may be why I keep repeating points and why it may come off as antagonistic towards others. But I assure you it isn't.

Citing your mental health for your actions (unapologetically, I might add) and then continuing to behave that way reeks of you attempting to use your neurodivergence as a shield when you were just rude, plain and simple.

Your conditions are not your fault, but they are your responsibility. Do better.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
It's fine, I'm done being a cunt after this post. Im going to focus on the treatment I'm going to be undergoing in New year and once I beat it, I'll have a whole new perspective on life, say goodbye to this toxic Dumb-pster
goodbye c:

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Elaborate, why should I be excited, is this loss?

Well, in all fairness to @Wolfaye™ , he did bring up a very valid point, but nobody answered him.

Why should we, the players be excited for this launch?
I voiced similar concerns on https://nebulous.cloud/threads/a-peek-into-hl2rp²-so-far.58580/page-17#post-1416064, but nobody gave me an answer.

With all due respect lads, let's keep it a buck 50.
Is it easy starting a server, especially one related to serious RP? No.
Are there valid criticisms to make? Yes.

Sure, Wolfaye's second post was quite negative, but it's the blunt truth, and I think the guy would probably like to play this new iteration of HL2:RP, but nobody is telling us why we should be excited.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Citing your mental health for your actions (unapologetically, I might add) and then continuing to behave that way reeks of you attempting to use your neurodivergence as a shield when you were just rude, plain and simple.

Your conditions are not your fault, but they are your responsibility. Do better.

I'm sorry I can't help it. It's a mental issue.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
but nobody gave me an answer.
because I've already had to explain it to other people (who are actually going to play or help with the project in fact) a multitude of times

and no matter how many "public posts" i make about them, new people keep propping up and asking the same questions

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's fine, I'm done being a cunt after this post. Im going to focus on the treatment I'm going to be undergoing in New year and once I beat it, I'll have a whole new perspective on life, say goodbye to this toxic Dumb-pster
cant say im optimistic

Well, in all fairness to @Wolfaye™ , he did bring up a very valid point, but nobody answered him.

Why should we, the players be excited for this launch?
I voiced similar concerns on https://nebulous.cloud/threads/a-peek-into-hl2rp²-so-far.58580/page-17#post-1416064, but nobody gave me an answer.

With all due respect lads, let's keep it a buck 50.
Is it easy starting a server, especially one related to serious RP? No.
Are there valid criticisms to make? Yes.

Sure, Wolfaye's second post was quite negative, but it's the blunt truth, and I think the guy would probably like to play this new iteration of HL2:RP, but nobody is telling us why we should be excited.
youre very predictable. you have no intentions to even play the server, what do you gain by feigning interest?
qL3B0cH.png

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
because I've already had to explain it to other people (who are actually going to play or help with the project in fact) a multitude of times

and no matter how many "public posts" i make about them, new people keep propping up and asking the same questions

Cite it here then for us all to see, because you haven't exactly made a compelling case for why we should been excited. Me being a cheeky cunt aside but why should we be excited?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Me being a cheeky cunt aside but why should we be excited?

Its HL2RP in 2022, there's really nothing that'll make people shit themselves. Its ran by people the community actually like and don't dogpile on, and its not CityRP. Like - I don't think anyone is expecting this to reinvent the wheel but those two points alone have drawn most of the interest.

And even besides that, there's no need for the server to focus on things that'll keep it alive long-term. It can go all-in.

Hell look at the other big projects floating around that people are "hyped" for and 99% of it is just because the schema looks cool and grimdark and they can turn on the radio, not because there's anything actually groundbreaking.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

This is hilarious, but whatever, let the guy believe what he wants.

With all due respect brother, if you can't give me an answer to the concerns I brought forward, then how can I sit here and have confidence in what you're producing? I'm happy to have this conversation over PM/Steam, since @avralwobniar thinks I'm trying to be a cunt.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
could say it's a new neb project to waste some time on, that's always fun

but in all seriousness, new concept, new ideas and new people. we'll see how goes and we'll have a nice way ahead.

Fair enough bro, it's a risky approach imo, but all for fun at the end of the day. I simply hope for the best, hence why I'm pushy as to whether there has been thorough planning or not.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Cite it here then for us all to see, because you haven't exactly made a compelling case for why we should been excited. Me being a cheeky cunt aside but why should we be excited?
idk, other people are excited, nobody told you to get excited. but you seem to be telling other people to not be excited like they were about to spend 60USD on this server

and im not gonna cite it for you, go dig it up yourself if you give that much of a shit

I'm happy to have this conversation over PM/Steam,
it's really entitling of you to ask about everything i plan to do with the server from A to Z

yes, there has been thorough planning but im not obligated to give those plans to you, and it's a stretch to be telling other people not to play because I haven't fed you said plans

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fair enough bro, it's a risky approach imo, but all for fun at the end of the day. I simply hope for the best, hence why I'm pushy as to whether there has been thorough planning or not.

it's not risky as long as it's fun and we're all able to have a splendid time :)

i get home at the end of the day to enjoy myself, it's that's unachievable i'd have gone already. numbers is a really excellent SD and it's a joy to work with him on this project and i'm genuinely excited to see it launch

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
idk, other people are excited, nobody told you to get excited. but you seem to be telling other people to not be excited like they were about to spend 60USD on this server

and im not gonna cite it for you, go dig it up yourself if you give that much of a shit

it's really entitling of you to ask about everything i plan to do with the server from A to Z

yes, there has been thorough planning but im not obligated to give those plans to you, and it's a stretch to be telling other people not to play because I haven't fed you said plans
can i have a 5000 word essay on why i should be interested in your server i cant think for myself

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
can i have a 5000 word essay on why i should be interested in your server i cant think for myself

Playing on the nebulous.cloud Half-Life 2 Roleplay server can be a thrilling and immersive experience for anyone interested in role-playing games. Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining the server:

1. Strong community: The nebulous.cloud server is home to a dedicated and friendly community of players who are all passionate about role-playing. You'll have the opportunity to interact with and get to know other players as you explore the game world and participate in role-play scenarios.
  2. High-quality role-play: The nebulous.cloud server is run by Numbers, a professional and experienced administrator who has worked hard to create a high-quality role-play experience for players. The server features custom content and rules that are designed to promote immersive and realistic role-play.
  3. Great gameplay: Half-Life 2 is a classic first-person shooter that features fast-paced action, challenging enemies, and a rich and immersive story. Whether you're fighting your way through enemy-infested streets or exploring abandoned buildings, you'll find plenty of exciting gameplay on the nebulous.cloud server.
  4. Ongoing development: The nebulous.cloud server is constantly being updated and improved by Numbers and the rest of the team. This means that you can expect new content, features, and events to be added on a regular basis, keeping the game fresh and exciting.
Overall, the nebulous.cloud Half-Life 2 Roleplay server is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality role-playing experience. With a strong community, immersive role-play, exciting gameplay, and ongoing development, there's always something new and exciting to discover on the server.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think Legolas is excited as well and he's just wanting know more about the server before it's out to sate that hunger and wants to see something that looks promising because the previous iterations didn't do as well as we intended. Last time we had a lot of fun, and it was awesome. I can only assure you that everyone's on board with a lot of things this time and we have been prepping the server passionately so far, a lot of our old staff has come back this time around and

Numbers and the faction leaders are very dedicated and I trust Number's decision in doing what's best for the server, he's been planning this endlessly for the last couple of months and it's a lot of effort that he's put into this so rest assured it's gonna be the bomb.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

No, you're not obligated to give me anything, I respect that completely, however, you must see my point of view, and that is one of a potential player. If you're not willing to answer my questions, then just say that straight up in the future as opposed to beating around the bush.

it's not risky as long as it's fun and we're all able to have a splendid time :)

i get home at the end of the day to enjoy myself, it's that's unachievable i'd have gone already. numbers is a really excellent SD and it's a joy to work with him on this project and i'm genuinely excited to see it launch

Inshallah, I hope all the best brother.