Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
Idk if I've ever told the full story but back when Humanrev & I led CAB he tried to pitch a full 1984 reform but unironically. Ripped the names of the ministries, wanted CAB to go solo into D4 to try and convert people and shit. After we spent two hours politely declining this reform he went behind our backs and made a PM with the faction to try and get them to no-confidence me OOC and get me removed.

Twice.

So it doesn't shock me lmao

I still remember when Humanrev got triggered over my CAB character’s attempts to backstab some of its board members to rise to the top. So much so, that he had to blatantly metagame a private conversation my character had with Atle’s Willard character by claiming he knew everything I was saying because there was “a microphone in the coffee cups” (aka hovering in observer).

Then had my character subsequently PKed by his OTA firing squad and banned from the faction lol

I stopped playing HL2 RP around that time but came back to give Willard a go

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I still remember when Humanrev got triggered over my CAB character’s attempts to backstab some of its board members to rise to the top. So much so, that he had to blatantly metagame a private conversation my character had with Atle’s Willard character by claiming he knew everything I was saying because there was “a microphone in the coffee cups” (aka hovering in observer).

Then had my character subsequently PKed by his OTA firing squad and banned from the faction lol

2014 HL2RP moment

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae

If people died more often in hl2rp maybe people wouldn't have literal tantrums when their protagonist golden boy CCA male_09 of the server inevitably dies.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

I have no idea where that is coming from because that isn't what got you kicked out.

Literally your first day in the faction as an Advisor you walked out of the Nexus without guards to meet with a rebel on the i17 catwalks to buy a baseball bat and got caught.

You then got angry at us for telling you that you couldn't do that then had a further go in forum PM's and got kicked out of the faction for it.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
If people died more often in hl2rp maybe people wouldn't have literal tantrums when their protagonist golden boy CCA male_09 of the server inevitably dies.
I’m honestly glad Neb hasn’t been like that in a few years for the most part. That part of Willard and the sterotypical “I LOVE THE COMBINE!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING!!” (Goes to rubble workshift and washes cop’s shoes) has always bothered me a bit.
[doublepost=1625664871][/doublepost]
I have no idea where that is coming from because that isn't what got you kicked out.

Literally your first day in the faction as an Advisor you walked out of the Nexus without guards to meet with a rebel on the i17 catwalks to buy a baseball bat and got caught.

You then got angry at us for telling you that you couldn't do that then had a further go in forum PM's and got kicked out of the faction after mocking us both.
Rabid starting a fight over 6 year old arguments like:

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
I’m honestly glad Neb hasn’t been like that in a few years for the most part. That part of Willard and the sterotypical “I LOVE THE COMBINE!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING!!” (Goes to rubble workshift and washes cop’s shoes) has always bothered me a bit.
[doublepost=1625664871][/doublepost]
Rabid starting a fight over 6 year old arguments like:
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of city 17, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in HALF LIFE 2. you should totally come on down to my housing bloc, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice breen's water or three and get crazy watching some breencasts on the TV! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us because of the sterilization field. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the CMU hospital, that way we can save money to spend more on ourselves and our REBEL CHARACTERS. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this CWU beer and pop open another one!!!

hawke

Proton
Nebulae

You then got angry at us for telling you that you couldn't do that then had a further go in forum PM's and got kicked out of the faction for it.

it was a combination of both

I don’t think it was a baseball bat lmao, it was definitely a smaller concealable weapon and I had slipped in one of the higher up’s persona container in hopes they’d get killed for having an illegal weapon and the position opening up which is exactly what happened. But again the situation was megagamed and the only way I was found out was via logs and me having to explain what happened OOC as no one had any idea how it got in there.

I get it, at the end of the day that kind of stuff was against the faction rules, but it totally killed any chance for interesting rivalry and drama when rogue behaviour like that was squashed just as soon as it began.

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae

I don’t think it was a baseball bat lmao, it was definitely a smaller concealable weapon and I had slipped in one of the higher up’s persona container in hopes they’d get killed for having an illegal weapon and the position opening up which is exactly what happened. But again the situation was megagamed and the only way I was found out was via logs and me having to explain what happened OOC as no one had any idea how it got in there.

I get it, at the end of the day that kind of stuff was against the faction rules, but it totally killed any chance for interesting rivalry and drama when rogue behaviour like that was squashed just as soon as it began.
idk man, your first day?

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae

Early CAB drama sounded wack. : ,)

I’m glad it’s evolved past that and is more “I HAVE CRAZY POLICIES. FRENCH REVOLUTION STYLE. WAR WAR WAR.” (government gets impeached)

hawke

Proton
Nebulae
idk man, your first day?

it really wasn’t the first day lol, couple weeks in and I know that because I still have a couple of humanrev’s cringe CA posters backed up in an old gmod folder that he wanted to me to make for his character and those took a bit to make
[doublepost=1625666400][/doublepost]

I’m glad it’s evolved past that and is more “I HAVE CRAZY POLICIES. FRENCH REVOLUTION STYLE. WAR WAR WAR.” (government gets impeached)

there wasn’t any of that allowed then, if you really wanted to nab someone’s role, you either had to wait for them to go inactive or backstab them out of the position

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
it really wasn’t the first day lol, couple weeks in and I know that because I still have a couple of humanrev’s cringe CA posters backed up in an old gmod folder that he wanted to me to make for his character and those took a bit to make
[doublepost=1625666400][/doublepost]

there wasn’t any of that allowed then, if you really wanted to nab someone’s role, you either had to wait for them to go inactive or backstab them out of the position
Yeah. It took a long time for it to develop to the point its at now. I’d prefer it any day tbh. I’m sad Willard hasn’t gone the same way (yet) but we’ll see. I’d totally recommend you look up some crazy stuff from CAB.

Someone link Transhuman Society and its Future

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Unless I'm mistaken you made those before you wanted to join the faction (thanks btw they're still dope) and your removal happened soon after.

Eh you gotta remember when I took lead it was in the aftermath of people setting up meetings with the most-wanted rebels surrounded by OTA to sell people to them and shit, things that even Dallas said was cringe as fuck but because of who did it, it was SUPER COOL because everyone on all sides was in TS.

There was no satisfying way to work in rogue stuff with how CAB worked at the time and the history at the time just proved it was better to cut it out. Hell, even in my own experience when I trialled how rogue shit might work on Howell it was just broken as fuck and unlike now the community just didn't want it at large (or trust it).

D

Deleted member 243

Real talk

if I made a project zomboid rp server would anyone be interested?
just saw this

motherfucker...

i'm in... trying to make custom buildings and eventually a map so lets talk about London and 28 days later RP in zomboid.........

Nebulae
Atle has formed a cult of personality around himself with the whole "radiobob" """meme""" which is basically his OOC mascot, and mascot of the server. Whenever he makes a post about anything, a bunch of twelvies react with the radiobob emote. I wouldn't mind it much if it was actually funny, but it's just cringe.

I had fun drawing them and that's all that matters.

TtgfBuJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.