Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I remember trying to apply for a judicial character and I got told no, because CAB is a “supporting faction” which apparently equates to giving shitty speeches.
3143.PNG

oh, no wonder @shit

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
they banned me for 2 weeks lol
wow it's almost like this is exactly what you were hoping to accomplish, post some blatantly childish stuff in ooc including how someone's mother is sucking you off and then go to the forums to complain about how it's unfair and the server sucks when you've literally been banned on nebulous more times than anyone. it's kind of sad how you have nothing better to be doing

Nebulae
i like willard but it has the exact same issues as nebulous because they literally copied nebulous

and i get people can say nebulous is just a copy of lemonpunch but ngl nebulous felt like and is a progression from that whereas willard feels exactly the same

it can be fun though because there's lots of opportunities and little stagnation because the server is new not because it's run really well, i guess time will tell on that

Reactions: List

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
wow it's almost like this is exactly what you were hoping to accomplish, post some blatantly childish stuff in ooc including how someone's mother is sucking you off and then go to the forums to complain about how it's unfair and the server sucks when you've literally been banned on nebulous more times than anyone. it's kind of sad how you have nothing better to be doing

You sound like a little bitch. Can you add me on discord?

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
i like willard but it has the exact same issues as nebulous because they literally copied nebulous

and i get people can say nebulous is just a copy of lemonpunch but ngl nebulous felt like and is a progression from that whereas willard feels exactly the same

it can be fun though because there's lots of opportunities and little stagnation because the server is new not because it's run really well, i guess time will tell on that
The Willard management don't want to put pressure on people, and raise the stakes from a difficulty perspective. WN is like an open sandbox, but it doesn't really have a vision of what they want to achieve. So it will most likely stagnate after people get bored of the V2 launch. They haven't learned from their mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.