Wolf Among Us 2 Cancelled, Telltale Files for Bankruptcy

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I don't even care for any other title then Wolf Among Us Season 2. In my opinion the first two seasons of TWD were the best and anything on from that sucked. Maybe there is a chance that some other company will buy rights to make Wolf Among Us Season 2? Hire some of the previous staff to finish it off possibly, it is a somewhat wanted game and could make good sales.
wouldnt end up being the same

same could be said for the rest of twd s4

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Judging from the first episode of season four I'd happily not see the rest of it
it honestly isnt that bad

s1 and s2 are definitely far better and i think they went a completely wrong direction with s3, but all things considered s4 was worth it

unTIL THIS FUCKING HAPPENED

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Real shame that they're going under, especially just for the 300 or so employees who just got their jobs killed and won't even be entitled to severance pay, especially given that their location is fucking expensive to live in too.
Hoping they all find work soon.

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
For fuck's sake. I actually feel hurt because a studio I genuinely liked and thought it had lots of potential just closed. Every game they released radiated quality under every aspect.

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
If you look at Season 1 and Season 4, there are many aspects which foreshadow what actually can happen in S4. Shame that we might never find out...

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Highly recommend watching Limmy's playthrough of the first season of TWD on youtube if anybody wants to see a poorly written and poorly made game get torn to shreds

This scene in particular he makes an excellent point (about 1hr 15m 20s if timestamp doesnt work)

Shame about the loss of jobs but in limmy's words bad bad bad bad game(s)

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
No fucking way wtf.
Well I mean its just my theory but the cover for Season 1 is the same as the cover for Season 4 except replaced with Clem and AJ. And then looking at the trailer for Episode 2, there's a part where Lily (I think) says 'It happened to Lee, and it will happen to you'.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Well I mean its just my theory but the cover for Season 1 is the same as the cover for Season 4 except replaced with Clem and AJ. And then looking at the trailer for Episode 2, there's a part where Lily (I think) says 'It happened to Lee, and it will happen to you'.
Still a great game imo
[doublepost=1537634290][/doublepost]
plot twist, aj is baby lee from another dimension
now your thinking with portals

DesertedCake

Proton
Nebulae
go woke, go broke
28fLu01.jpg

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i dont understand. werent they really successful and a lot of people liked their games? with that kind of popularity and a cashcow such as a minecraft spinoff how do you manage your shit that bad

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i dont understand. werent they really successful and a lot of people liked their games? with that kind of popularity and a cashcow such as a minecraft spinoff how do you manage your shit that bad
Apparently most of their games sold like ass

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Apparently most of their games sold like ass
huh... i also just read a tweet from one of their devs saying how they were treated like shit with unpaid overtime and shit like that... oh well. ive literally never played one of their games so this doesnt really affect me but apparently the wolf among us was good