Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Wasnt that situation a little odd?
[doublepost=1529260803][/doublepost]lol rip silva

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
if brazil ties with Switzerland I might not watch a single match anymore. Legit gonna have Panama vs Saudi Arabia as a world cup final if these upsets continue

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
gonna do a prediction for today's matches!!

sweden 0 - 1 south korea
sweden, despite their confidence up to this point, have lost their greatest player by far with the departure of ibrah, which i think brings their sides whole quality down, the best player at this point likely being forsberg, which they had to replace ibrah with.
south korea have the prodigy son heung-min and sung-yeung who have a lot of experience in top-tier football, considering their time at tottenham and swansea. although, this is a very shaky prediction.

belgium 2 - 0 panama
belgium have constantly struggled with management terms, but this cup hopefully they finally have it on lock, and just think of their side. hazard, lukaku in the front with courtois in goal, that side can easily carry a mediocre midfield and back line, i can easily see them having a field day with the lower quality side panama, where their top player i'd say is tejado because of his goal record, which is something like 40 for panama.

tunisia 1 - 2 england
god forbid if we don't defeat tunisia, they haven't been in the world cup since 2006 and their team is very lackluster, although that hasn't seemed to stop anyone thus far in the world cup. england has a great side, and with gareth southgate hopefully he will make those key decisions despite his low levels of experience.

tbh the score predictions are just placeholders because i'm mainly showing who i think will win, if the scores are accurate then woohoo, but i don't expect them to be especially because these are still the teams' opening games, their overall form has yet to be determined.

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
South korea were exchanging shirts during training multiple times to confuse sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.