World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
that was a lot of fault on the goalkeeper, idk why he decided to punch it away instead of catching it... it just seemed like bad luck from fathy with the bounce off his leg, poor lad.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
amazing movement and passing towards the box and a composed finish to make it 2-0, really good work from russia.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
terrible performance from the defence, but again a great, composed and accurate finish to beat the keeper. very unfortunate for egypt who would have to have pull a miracle to make it out of the group stage, especially for salah, his injury seems to have ruined his world cup.

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
exceptional penalty, i just wish he could have had more chances to show his talent, but his injury has taken it's toll.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
russia is clearly superior to both sand teams, idk why this wasn't obvious all along

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My Predictions:

Group A:
1. Egypt
2. Uruguay
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Russia

Russia vs Saudi Arabia

My prediction is 0-0

These sides are both shit atm so I think this is gonna be a terrible openning match and in a 0-0

This will be the only victory they'll get though if Salah plays for egypt.

The thing is. It's not like russia is good. It's more like saudi arabia are bad. only thing they had going for them was their manager which is also the same manager us dutch had when we went to the world cup final 2010. He probs won't make a fairy tail with Australia happen though. Like their poule is just to good.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
russia is clearly superior to both sand teams, idk why this wasn't obvious all along

because the russian side caused sceptics from a lot of people, widely unknown about how they would perform together. clearly you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about so feel free to unsubscribe from this thread

also, what you're saying is easy to say after 2 games showing russia talent, it's obvious you're only saying this now because even you didn't know if your statement was true before they had played twice.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Compare this Russia to last years Russia.
5:0
3:1, 1 cause of a penalty.

On to the match
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
well fellas it's time for some more predictions
portugal-morroco = 2-1
uruguay-saudi arabia = 1-0
iran-spain = 0-2
denmark-australia = 1-1

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
last years Russia.

084.png

Angel

Nebulae
because the russian side caused sceptics from a lot of people, widely unknown about how they would perform together. clearly you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about so feel free to unsubscribe from this thread

also, what you're saying is easy to say after 2 games showing russia talent, it's obvious you're only saying this now because even you didn't know if your statement was true before they had played twice.
actually, I made all my predictions to @SpaceInvader and last time I made this thread (for euro2016) everyone laughed at my predictions then... boy oh boy was I more than right.
[doublepost=1529438166][/doublepost]
Russia played against portugal, germany, winner of south america, winner of asia and winner of africa respective cups
you should know this

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
actually, I made all my predictions to @SpaceInvader and last time I made this thread (for euro2016) everyone laughed at my predictions then... boy oh boy was I more than right.

you make no sense, russia were shit in the euros so of course everyone laughed at your predictions. if you predict the same thing 6 world cups and euros in a row eventually you'll be correct looool...

Russia played against portugal, germany, winner of south america, winner of asia and winner of africa respective cups
you should know this

lol no one gives a fuck about confederations cup

last world cup
thanks for speaking sense, unlike the other one up there.

Angel

Nebulae
you make no sense, russia were shit in the euros so of course everyone laughed at your predictions. if you predict the same thing 6 world cups and euros in a row eventually you'll be correct looool...
I didn't predict russia to go far in 2016
I predicted other things
What I'm saying is, my predictions are usually pretty good, unlike your uninformed couch potato garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.