Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
no i mean

i expected a challenge with peru

but not such a hard one

morale must be fucked
Peru is among the sleeper south america teams, they're all mildly dangerous in the mid-tier
I think Denmark will beat Australia regardless of what happened before

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
no i mean

i expected a challenge with peru

but not such a hard one

morale must be fucked
peru 11th of the world UEFA ranking
Denmark 12th of the world UEFA ranking
Australia 36th of the world UEFA ranking

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
I didn't predict russia to go far in 2016
I predicted other things
What I'm saying is, my predictions are usually pretty good, unlike your uninformed couch potato garbage

you contradict yourself and take pride in predictions, while insults others' because they are not the same as your own, i love arguing with people like you because you watch match of the day and think, suddenly, you're a football guru
get over yourself kid

Angel

Nebulae
you contradict yourself and take pride in predictions, while insults others' because they are not the same as your own, i love arguing with people like you because you watch match of the day and think, suddenly, you're a football guru
get over yourself kid
who are you dude and why are you trying so hard

Angel

Nebulae
man thinks he is cool because he has 5200 messages on a roleplaying community forum

because i give a shit about football and don't like seeing it ruined by people who think they're top shit?? idk??
Well, idk why you're commenting on amount of posts for nebulous, but okay
Who are you was more like a question as to your 'expertise' in football that you claim to have
Plus, not ruining anything, I clearly have a better grasp of team strength than you - we can put down predictions match by match and see who does better if you want, big man

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
man thinks he is cool because he has 5200 messages on a roleplaying community forum

because i give a shit about football and don't like seeing it ruined by people who think they're top shit?? idk??
just ignore him he is the first most arrogant shit i've seen in my life

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well, idk why you're commenting on amount of posts for nebulous, but okay
because saying 'who are you' implies that you have absolutely no idea of who i am on this forum likely because you seem to have thousands of post and so are 'cultured' whereas i have 500, so i must be irrelevant.

Who are you was more like a question as to your 'expertise' in football that you claim to have
i could literally bring the exact same question to you
also, when did i ever claim i had expertise in football? you're putting words in my mouth there fella

Plus, not ruining anything, I clearly have a better grasp of team strength than you
a better grasp on team strength? you absolute nobjockey, anyone can google a team sheet and compare it to another's to see the team strength, it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. i know a lot of players because i like watching football on the side, whatever teams in whatever leagues, although in foreign leagues i focus on the highest leagues, if they have multiple, so it means i know things about players and can make a formulation on how i think that side will perform.

we can put down predictions match by match and see who does better if you want, big man
honestly mate, predictions say fuck all. realistically, the team with the most talented players has the highest chance to win, at most predictions are just guessing games with the prediction maker easing it towards the side of the more talented team. predictions show essentially nothing in terms of football knowledge, which is why i only do them on fixtures i'm personally interested in.

Reactions: List

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
tbt 2014

brazil-gets-raped-by-germany_o_3497865.jpg

go Brezil

Status
Not open for further replies.