World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
sweden, despite their confidence up to this point, have lost their greatest player by far with the departure of ibrah, which i think brings their sides whole quality down, the best player at this point likely being forsberg, which they had to replace ibrah with.
south korea have the prodigy son heung-min and sung-yeung who have a lot of experience in top-tier football, considering their time at tottenham and swansea. although, this is a very shaky prediction.
Sweden doesn't need Zlatan, yes he is a good and high classed goal maker but Sweden does have a good team without him even though we might not have the sharpest offensive.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Legit happy. Don't want quarter finals like Iceland vs Russia. As a neutral viewer I want as many good countries to progress to the knock out phase.

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
those tunisians were a bunch of dirty cunts weren't they
anyone see one of them rugby tackle kane in the box?

also, let's look back at my prediction
tunisia 1 - 2 england
should have put one in the bookies for that
[doublepost=1529352104][/doublepost]
was a poor match by them honestly

i really disagree, the tunisians played incredibly dirtily, of which the ref never saw/decided not to use VAR, which is fucking ridiculous. their pen was not a valid pen by any stretch, and did you not see kane get absolutely rugby tackled in the box with no pen? fucking stupid. should have been 2-0.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
the fact that england didn't manage to score against tunisia twice in the normal time is surprising though and what was up with all of the missed chances from england? was a poor match by them honestly

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
anyone see one of them rugby tackle kane in the box?
yeah legit fucking wrestling in the zone lmao
also, let's look back at my prediction
sweden 0 - 1 south korea
should've changed it around
belgium 2 - 0 panama
almost josh, almost
[doublepost=1529352660][/doublepost]
the tunisians played incredibly dirtily
bro both teams did, but i agree that some things were weird like the tackle in the zone as well as the free kick where a tunisian player was really fucking close to the english player and wouldn't move and the refs did nothing (was to psych prolly but still)
their pen was not a valid pen by any stretch
it honestly was bro, your elbows shouldn't be that high up nor should they be wild like cheeks (was it cheek?) were. He needs to work on his zone game and just be more careful. An elbow to the face isn't allowed and that's that

Status
Not open for further replies.