vamure

Electron
Nebulae
ahh yes cant wai for new expansion hope they readd perky pug

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the games so easy now its boring just to play. i spent like 2 hours in LFR and mythic dungeons and was already at 690 item level as a tank. it just seems way too rushed now

Reactions: List

Papatouille

Quark
Nebulae
dam hot shit
too bad youre us
My guild was supposed to start Mythic two months ago and zero progression, we're still doing heroics for people that came late to the party so I don't think it's happening anytime soon. I hope Legion is fun though, because WoD was boring af.

the games so easy now its boring just to play. i spent like 2 hours in LFR and mythic dungeons and was already at 690 item level. it just seems way too rushed now

LFR is supposed to be easy (too damn easy and not rewarding at all might I add because Blizz' is dumb), and Mythic Dungeons are easy 'cause everyones geared so it's usually easy carry. It gets hard once you're in Hellfire Citadel. Look at mythic guilds clear that shit, it looks hard as fuck. But the issue is the content for "casuals" is way to easy, so you have to play for way longer then most people would want to, to experience any sort of challenge or reward when there can easily be a middle ground.

Hopefully fixing this in Legion.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
i used to play world of warcraft a few years ago until i magically had an authenticator tied to my account

had a lvl 95 human paladin

Papatouille

Quark
Nebulae
your pic is the retarded dog from wow
what was his name? sir bubu?
pirate-pepe.png

To bad Pepe is the superior virtual animal :^)

Reactions: List