• Yes

Votes: 81 43.5%
  • No is cancer.

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
I'd say we fix this problem by immediately banning any threat to seriousRP and we can only unban the individual if the individual shows good behavior.

This is pretty much what I wanted to do. Actually enforce the serious behaviour - rather than what we ended up with - a half effort one in which we waited for these people to get an unbearable nuisance stage. But I was called out by staff members for making this statement multiple times - I called out people on their shitty mannerisms and uselessness but I couldn't really do anything about it despite being one step away from server director. I really regret not taking the option to become a server director from Gurrazor. I would of dropped those dead weights and enforced a serious behaviour along with making sure we only take experienced roleplayers along with people who actually want to learn.

I see a great potential in this gamemode and it could of been so much better than what it was. It's a shame that it went with LP.

One thing that is for certain if we decide to revive this I'll 'sacrifice' myself to take the mantle of SD and ensure that WW3 can go back to its glory days and go even further beyond that.

Reactions: List

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
how about we do something other than seriousRP

bring back exp3riment/phase four/evolution
I totally agree, It's a smart idea and I don't really see any big downsize, It increases how many people who are apart of the community and I would be a refreshing change from the 'SeriousRP' We get pumped with everyday, but thats just would I think, now I wait for all the 'memers' saying shit like "Omg fucking seriousRP lyf KYS"

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
also if we bring back evolution can we please have staff who don't get butthurt and can take some THICC banter

shit talking people in these kinds of gamemodes is the best part

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
ngl I was hype for the prospect of an evolution server when all those threads about it started rolling out on lp

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
also if we bring back evolution can we please have staff who don't get butthurt and can take some THICC banter

shit talking people in these kinds of gamemodes is the best part
Well, tbh, that's like every person I know atleast, who aren't admins, if you roast them they just roast you back, its a never-ending cycle of roasting

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
it's either a roast cycle, which i can appreciate, or people who get really triggered and salty about it so they go apeshit with the report button

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Not just staff, everyone who plays better not act like a fucking pussy or it will ruin everything.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
"I'm crashing this server with no survivors"
tumblr_mdn1mcrsdZ1qc3ju8o2_500.gif

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Message to all of the faggots who want to be "Normal" or "Cool" by ditching their love of baneposting.
You're trying to be something you're not. Just like when Steve Rogers quit being Captain America and became Nomad. IT WAS BULLSHIT AND HE KNEW IT! HE WENT BACK TO HIS SENSES AND BECAME CAPTAIN AMERICA AGAIN! HIS TRUE COLORS ARE RED WHITE AND BLUE! NOT THOSE SHITTY COLORS NOMAD HAD! YOUR COLORS ARE THE COLORS OF NOLAN'S VISION! THINK ABOUT IT!
WHY WANDER AROUND THE WORLD LIKE A JACKASS WHEN YOU BE BANEPOSTING, BANEPOSTING ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WATCHING THE DARK KNIGHT RISES OPENING, READING ABOUT BANEPOSTING TO TAKE YOU THE FUCK AWAY FROM REALITY! REALITY IS A FUCKING MESS! SURE THE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD BUT IT'S PAIN AND SADNESS! JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT! ASSHOLES IN THE REAL WORLD ARE TRYING TO FUCK UP YOUR BANEPOSTING EXPERIENCES!
LOOK AT YOUR LIFE! IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC! JUST ADMIT IT! BUT IN /TV/ YOU CAN BE THE BIG GUY FOR ONCE! YOU CAN FINALLY BE SOMEBODY AND ROLL THE WORLD YOUR FUCKING WAY!
BANEPOSTING IS UNITY, COMMUNITY, AND ALL THE FUCKING ABOVE! IT'S LIKE A TEAM! AQUAMAN MAY BE AN ASSHOLE AND LEAVE BUT HE'LL ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE JUSTICE LEAGUE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT'S HIS FUCKING PLACE DEEP DOWN AND NOBODIES GONNA FUCKING CHANGE THAT! AND /TV/ YOUR FUCKING PLACE IS BANEPOSTING! FUCK HOTHEADS! HOTHEADS ARE JUST FAGGOTS!
YOUR "SOCIAL LIFE", YOUR "REALITIES" ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHO YOU REALLY ARE! YOU'RE A FUCKING NERD, A FUCKING BANEPOSTER, YOU'RE ONE OF US.
SO WHAT DO YOU FUCKING SAY? WILL YOU KEEP LYING TO YOUR SELF WITH A SET OF TEARS KNOWN AS "REAL LIFE" OR YOU FUCKING MAN UP AND SAY THE FUCKING MAGIC WORDS?
SAY THE MAGIC WORDS! YOU KNOW IT!
FOR YOU
YOU'RE A BIG GUY
FOR YOU
FOR YOU
SAY IT!
giphy.gif

M

Man wearing a helmet

absolute mad man
Message to all of the faggots who want to be "Normal" or "Cool" by ditching their love of baneposting.
You're trying to be something you're not. Just like when Steve Rogers quit being Captain America and became Nomad. IT WAS BULLSHIT AND HE KNEW IT! HE WENT BACK TO HIS SENSES AND BECAME CAPTAIN AMERICA AGAIN! HIS TRUE COLORS ARE RED WHITE AND BLUE! NOT THOSE SHITTY COLORS NOMAD HAD! YOUR COLORS ARE THE COLORS OF NOLAN'S VISION! THINK ABOUT IT!
WHY WANDER AROUND THE WORLD LIKE A JACKASS WHEN YOU BE BANEPOSTING, BANEPOSTING ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WATCHING THE DARK KNIGHT RISES OPENING, READING ABOUT BANEPOSTING TO TAKE YOU THE FUCK AWAY FROM REALITY! REALITY IS A FUCKING MESS! SURE THE GRAPHICS ARE GOOD BUT IT'S PAIN AND SADNESS! JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT! ASSHOLES IN THE REAL WORLD ARE TRYING TO FUCK UP YOUR BANEPOSTING EXPERIENCES!
LOOK AT YOUR LIFE! IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC! JUST ADMIT IT! BUT IN /TV/ YOU CAN BE THE BIG GUY FOR ONCE! YOU CAN FINALLY BE SOMEBODY AND ROLL THE WORLD YOUR FUCKING WAY!
BANEPOSTING IS UNITY, COMMUNITY, AND ALL THE FUCKING ABOVE! IT'S LIKE A TEAM! AQUAMAN MAY BE AN ASSHOLE AND LEAVE BUT HE'LL ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE JUSTICE LEAGUE BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT'S HIS FUCKING PLACE DEEP DOWN AND NOBODIES GONNA FUCKING CHANGE THAT! AND /TV/ YOUR FUCKING PLACE IS BANEPOSTING! FUCK HOTHEADS! HOTHEADS ARE JUST FAGGOTS!
YOUR "SOCIAL LIFE", YOUR "REALITIES" ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHO YOU REALLY ARE! YOU'RE A FUCKING NERD, A FUCKING BANEPOSTER, YOU'RE ONE OF US.
SO WHAT DO YOU FUCKING SAY? WILL YOU KEEP LYING TO YOUR SELF WITH A SET OF TEARS KNOWN AS "REAL LIFE" OR YOU FUCKING MAN UP AND SAY THE FUCKING MAGIC WORDS?
SAY THE MAGIC WORDS! YOU KNOW IT!
FOR YOU
YOU'RE A BIG GUY
FOR YOU
FOR YOU
SAY IT!

Caban

Proton
Nebulae
I never understood the appeal of constant Passive RP, if you're lucky patrolling, before at VERY RARE occasions going out on a mission where you are commanded by General [8"3 | Big scar over right eye | Big muscles | REALLY BIG MUSCLES | Bro, did I mention my char has muscles? ] who hates the enemy side because they killed his family in vendetta, so now he's out to get them to go on a scouting mission where literally nothing happens.

5231514.jpg

Ofcourse I'm not some bloke that doesn't understand serious roleplay, but all the events I got to see were poorly executed, and recruits were waiting to be trained left and right.
Please no.

UkuP

Proton
Nebulae
I never understood the appeal of constant Passive RP, if you're lucky patrolling, before at VERY RARE occasions going out on a mission where you are commanded by General [8"3 | Big scar over right eye | Big muscles | REALLY BIG MUSCLES | Bro, did I mention my char has muscles? ] who hates the enemy side because they killed his family in vendetta, so now he's out to get them to go on a scouting mission where literally nothing happens.

5231514.jpg

Ofcourse I'm not some bloke that doesn't understand serious roleplay, but all the events I got to see were poorly executed, and recruits were waiting to be trained left and right.
Please no.
That was the WW3 RP but it was charming and I even miss it.