• Yes

Votes: 81 43.5%
  • No is cancer.

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
He can't talk for himself if people are going to take him for a murderer. Next reply he makes will have another set of people that start hating on him.
Also, yes, I do agree with you, but there are always people who just speak ununderstandable english and tie it to their DarkRP behaviour. I've never (personally) met a recruit who had bad english and didn't come with a mingey attitude (apart from very minor grammar mistakes).

Reinhart I have better things to do than throwing dirt at people, but as you can see from his second reply, instead of apologizing for any misunderstanding he kept dragging off the same nonsense, or as Kirsh said, climbed further up the bullshit mountain, if we are to generalize a fairly vast number of people, we are for sure going to have a bad name, people that could possibly be interested in playing this hvy rp could get disencouraged because they are reffered as "bad rper suck englisherr" or whatever just because of their faults, be it, bad english or terrible rper or whatever. But to an extent you are correct, but its administrations task to make sure the kind of people who are making fun/minging or "having a giggel" are behaving or getting the fuk outta here. I believe we should be the ones to help them to learn the true ways of rp and memeing instead of putting them into one class that should be , what, not allowed or whatever

Reactions: List

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Im sure people who suck at english doesnt fall into dark rper category ( or atleast shouldnt)

I had a shitty english back in time, and only @Enlightening knows what kinda suffering I inficted on him. And yes my english is still not perfect.

If you actually re read the quote it is straight out elitism and please, he can talk for himself.
alright pal i'm sorry for the 'misunderstanding' but reinhart seems to understand what i mean

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
i cant sleep at night without my world war three roleplay to keep me sane, every night since has been a torment to my already broken spirit

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
DTTddq7.png

get well soon

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
But to an extent you are correct, but its administrations task to make sure the kind of people who are making fun/minging or "having a giggel" are behaving or getting the fuk outta here.
I can guarantee you that nobody gave a fuck about doing this and instead radio'd saying "TRAIN RECRUIT !! !". Admins didn't deal with that from my experience.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I remember when I was the only globalist to train recruits for like 3 campaigns straight until I was self-diagnosed with recruit ptsd
the last recruit I trained was in original Korea tunnels
@Stalker

I trained so many that I was the first non-staff to be trusted with whitelisting recruits before it became the norm. ..
thank god I was an sa by the time toasty forced anyone but sa's to train a set amount of recruits because I would have imploded

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
I can guarantee you that nobody gave a fuck about doing this and instead radio'd saying "TRAIN RECRUIT !! !". Admins didn't deal with that from my experience.

I said its their task, didnt say they never neglected it, but I also tried to help the new players and train them as detailed as I can in a short period of time.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
WW3RP was home for filthy casuals and occasional memers.
It was my fucking Home.
It wasn't perfect.
But I liked it.

Zekrop

Zanovich is my spirit animal
Nebulae
Let me tell y'all something.

When the server opened I immediately joined the first night and got trained. I was absolutely astonished by the server's realism and the immersion I got from the moment I got into it. Yes, I admit at the end and at the beginning there were some faults. I shall give you the reasons in a moment. But when I spend my first days in Ukraine I felt like an actual soldier with actual 'brothers in arms'. Even if I was just a private. I felt like everyone liked me. Now lets start with the faults.

I am not naming any people, but there were certain individuals who ruined the immersion for the others. And yes you could say 'ayy lmao, what the fuck admins ayyyyy?". But the fact was, we couldn't do anything about it. Sometimes when someone is minging he'll just say "nobody told me nuthing" and get away with it. And then he'd continue this behavior until the person in question gets banned. Then he would write some shitty appeal and all of the faction members who'd minge with him showed up and start backing him up, insulting every admin who's speak against him. And the banned individual would start playing the innocent card. Eventually we'd have to lower the ban to stop the shitstorm. So yeah, that is the main reason most seriousRP'rs hated WW3. I'd say we fix this problem by immediately banning any threat to seriousRP and we can only unban the individual if the individual shows good behavior.

Another reason that WW3 was fault was because the Staff team was a giant shitstorm. A few people made it good like my good friends @Stalker @spectre @Samurai and Wulfeh. And don't "Wulfeh, isn't that the grump fag who fucking hated everyone?" me. Because he wasn't like that at all. Wulfeh was a really cool guy up to the point that he got CO. Yes, Wulfeh climbed the ranks like a leopard on steroids. But that was because he was a responsible and hard working person, trying to keep the faction in a line. And Wulfeh was the only faction lead that kept mingey people out of his NCO roster. Yes, he turned into a shitty person as soon as you were against him. I don't blame him in all honesty. What would your response be if you enjoy doing something but also put tons of free time into it without getting anything from it. And demoting him from the faction lead was honestly the worst decision for the Globalist faction in my opinion. He and a few others were the main reason that the server remained stable, because not all staff were reasonable, serious, and friendly. I am not naming any names, but if you'd look at any Admin Abuse reports of WW3 in the past. All of the admins posting on it were absolutely disgusting. My solution for this is once again to keep any not fit people out of the Staff Team. And remind them this is a Staff TEAM. And not some faction against faction staff.

So I'd basically say we need to change a lot before we can be perfect, but we can get there. I'm just here because I want to give the other people the same experience I had, because those were the most interesting days of RP for me. We can do it if we work together.