• Yes

Votes: 81 43.5%
  • No is cancer.

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
we only have like, 170~200 active people now afaik, just let ww3 rest for now, perhaps a year or two and bring it back, if possible in the future

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
we only have like, 170~200 active people now afaik, just let ww3 rest for now, perhaps a year or two and bring it back, if possible in the future
if we judge by forum members, we have 700

and iirc, like 170 people voted in the ftrp mayor election

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
if we judge by forum members, we have 700

and iirc, like 170 people voted in the ftrp mayor election
you can erase your cookies or something to vote however many times in straw poll tho

Reactions: List

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
keep in mind the forums were made only 2 weeks ago, so a majority of them are p active

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
implying people would bother clearing cookies for an internet roleplay poll
implying people aren't pathetic enough to do it
it happened before anyway, I think with Dirty Harrys community nominations

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
dude you dont need an all cap bolded size 5-6 sentence to say something or drive a point idk why youre doing that at all its like using caps on a comment you dislike on youtube.

anyway, now on topic
while yes there were alot of issues in ww3rp and there is no point installing a third server unless one of em flips or we get enough playerbase to even install the third server, now about ww3rp in general, the problem is and was indeed within the playerbase as we kept accepting those that cant rp at all and those that suck at english, poor training etc, then theres the problem of some people minging thus giving a wrong idea for newly trained recruits. Large portion of our problem was minges that masked them as jokes or "just messing around". while i can turn a blind eye to erp, it doesnt mean i approve of it even though im guilty of it as i did it once as well. one last problem is s2kers, there were quite a few people that only came on to s2k, while id love for ww3rp to return, but if ww3rp were to return it should get some serious reforms, choose their staff wisely and return back to the modern age, crack down on minging heavily, make more rp events and ops because fuck those s2k operations are boring, overall endorse rp over s2k.

thats just my opinion

You made me remember why I hated you.

Because you are conflicting even yourself, I can recall myself crying about how I got shot when I was trying to injury rp in /animinjured

And I recall you telling me that "WW3 IZZ NO ALWAYS HEVY RP" or idk something like that so please fuckin stop

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
woah there, can you guys not try to target someone's opinion in a uncivil manner? It's not like this is an official discussion because this is not our choice.
On top of that, do we really have to attack people/their past here just to make an argument more valid? Let people voice their opinion without making them seem like they just killed someone.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
woah there, can you guys not try to target someone's opinion in a uncivil manner? It's not like this is an official discussion because this is not our choice.
On top of that, do we really have to attack people/their past here just to make an argument more valid? Let people voice their opinion without making them seem like they just killed someone.

Its hard to show sympathy to those who cant, he openly said that letting in rookies was a bad idea.

Reinhart

Nebulae
Its hard to show sympathy to those who cant, he openly said that letting in rookies was a bad idea.
I'm sure he just meant that there is a difference between people willing to learn and those who are just straight out ignorant DarkRP incarnates. People who actually pay attention to what you're saying and show motivation to learn is what makes rookies an amazing part about WW3RP.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
I'm sure he just meant that there is a difference between people willing to learn and those who are just straight out ignorant DarkRP incarnates. People who actually pay attention to what you're saying and show motivation to learn is what makes rookies an amazing part about WW3RP.
Im sure people who suck at english doesnt fall into dark rper category ( or atleast shouldnt)

I had a shitty english back in time, and only @Enlightening knows what kinda suffering I inficted on him. And yes my english is still not perfect.

If you actually re read the quote it is straight out elitism and please, he can talk for himself.

Reinhart

Nebulae
Im sure people who suck at english doesnt fall into dark rper category ( or atleast shouldnt)

I had a shitty english back in time, and only @Enlightening knows what kinda suffering I inficted on him. And yes my english is still not perfect.

If you actually re read the quote it is straight out elitism and please, he can talk for himself.
He can't talk for himself if people are going to take him for a murderer. Next reply he makes will have another set of people that start hating on him.
Also, yes, I do agree with you, but there are always people who just speak ununderstandable english and tie it to their DarkRP behaviour. I've never (personally) met a recruit who had bad english and didn't come with a mingey attitude (apart from very minor grammar mistakes).

Nebulae
popcorn.gif