• Yes

Votes: 81 43.5%
  • No is cancer.

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
I'd like to see it, but not any time soon.
let the community move at a steady speed, let's not rush.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
yes you do and if ww3rp comes back
we a r e using it okay fuck your shitty short half-assed lores go suck my dick
when you're only half way (not counting articles and rewriting campaigns) through lore and chill and its already three times as detailed as the one that was made after it :ok:

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
or we just do ss13

knast

Quark
Nebulae
It's not a bad idea, but....

It's too early for third server, also as @Kerim said, it needs dedicated staff team which will host some really cool events otherwise it's just going for patrol, waiting a half of the hour and again going for patrol.

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
It's not a bad idea, but....

It's too early for third server, also as @Kerim said, it needs dedicated staff team which will host some really cool events otherwise it's just going for patrol, waiting a half of the hour and again going for patrol.
you dont need a staff team to make events lol
what it takes for rp to happen on ww3rp: one faction leader
faction leader promotes people who promote rp, and create it in manners people enjoy. especially for out of the norm stuff. as a result other people will do so, and then an EXPLOSION of rp happens because everyone wants promos

the issue is getting people to realize that, and faction leaders that do that

towards the end of my journey i like to think i did it well considering i would always see globalists on late at night, well past graveyard hours not afking but instead sitting in a barracks or a mess hall, rping. and not erping mind you

events actually fucked rp 9 times out of 10 because of the s2k mindset. the place for rp was deemed to be on base, and as such it's up to both the player and NCOs to bring rp to the table. staff members can help, sure, but nothing is withholding the player from doing it themselves. especially in the system i had in place, where they only had positive reasons to do it.

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
You can't say that WW3rp needs events when you got about 1fps every event... Still though, BRING IT BACK IN FUTURE
well i mean i was more so talking about events on server that weren't planned to be as largely scaled

rp operations i do agree on continuing to try, just in a different way that me and my fellow lorewriters had thought of