• Yes

Votes: 81 43.5%
  • No is cancer.

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Would be good, though the spread of the playerbase would probably mean WW3RP becoming the 'underdog' out of the three.

I took up knitting instead of training recruits at three in the morning

Reactions: List

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
Well..I prefer WW3 over FT or HL2, since all my people are there. However, I feel what @Roosebud said is right, the playerbase would be too spread out, and one of the servers would end up underdog and yeah.

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
ww3rp was pretty cancerous tbh

i wouldnt mind it back if the players were less dumb
Well. Recruits are almost always dumb.
And if you train them not to be dumb, then you won't have dumb PV2's, SPC's, NCO's and all that stuff.

Even then sometimes they aren't dumb, they're just uninformed or don't know how to respond to some situations.

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
From someone who has never played it I can stay neutral

I don't think a third server is a good option right now. The FT playerbase needs to grow past the current regulars before a 3rd served can come

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Why are we trying to make a carbon copy of the lemon server?

They aren't. The whole point of the community was to be a revival of the LP gamemodes without the drama.

Frankly, I'd be down for a conflict that wasn't specifically world war three... perhaps civil war 2 within the US. Or even a conflict in the Balkans with two slav factions fighting each other with Peacekeepers caugh in between. Or hey, maybe alternative history with the Rhodesian and South African bush war.

ONE

Neutrino
Nebulae
They aren't. The whole point of the community was to be a revival of the LP gamemodes without the drama.

Frankly, I'd be down for a conflict that wasn't specifically world war three... perhaps civil war 2 within the US. Or even a conflict in the Balkans with two slav factions fighting each other with Peacekeepers caugh in between. Or hey, maybe alternative history with the Rhodesian and South African bush war.
Well that's not what this is asking! I'm fine with a military RP server, but we should make some original stuff!

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Well that's not what this is asking! I'm fine with a military RP server, but we should make some original stuff!

I'd like an insurgency roleplay server where it's US or Israel versus insurgents while the insurgents are hidden within the civilian whitelist and they get BMD characters to distribute weapons to insurgents, although the chances are there are going to be players that ruin it.

I'd also ask for no female characters so it would be more focused on group camaraderie, rather than one on one time with the girl next barracks over.
[doublepost=1462837259][/doublepost]
literally impossible

rp just breeds drama, it is inescapable and constant
there is no 'getting rid of drama'
Ok get rid of cringey pedo stalker drama. .

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I'd like an insurgency roleplay server where it's US or Israel versus insurgents while the insurgents are hidden within the civilian whitelist and they get BMD characters to distribute weapons to insurgents, although the chances are there are going to be players that ruin it.

I'd also ask for no female characters so it would be more focused on group camaraderie, rather than one on one time with the girl next barracks over.
[doublepost=1462837259][/doublepost]
Ok get rid of cringey pedo stalker drama. .
i get the desire for a realistic and grounded ww3

i really do

it's one of the main reasons we did an overhaul, we wanted a server that was more real and made more sense

but here is the truth: people don't play the game mode to fight a proxy war in Turkmenistan for the interests of a Saudi Arms dealer vs a Russian oligarch, they need simple narratives, good guys and bad, big stakes and bigger conflicts

you have good intentions but the community of LP, and now nebulous, don't play ww3 for a cutting edge commentary on modern conflict, they play it to blast some gooks away with a big fuck-off MG and get mad dinks
the other half of players do it to develop chair character by erp'ing, collecting ranks and medals and having awful contradictory in-character interactions

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
i still don't know why Kirsh auth'd me the youtube money

Because you just asked to have a parkour channel. Given at the time, I think Tiger and I were trying to settle in it was something literally so small I don't think anyone really gave a shit. I didn't give you youtube money, though, sry. The Globalist Agenda owns the rights to your videos.

Realistically speaking though, WW3RP is a good concept even though it's a slightly higher maintenance machine. and if it was to be brought back I think it would be more beneficial to seriously consider how to overcome the flaws in it. But @Mendel has the right idea, right now it's waaaaay too early to be thinking down those lines.

ONE

Neutrino
Nebulae
Because you just asked to have a parkour channel. Given at the time, I think Tiger and I were trying to settle in it was something literally so small I don't think anyone really gave a shit. I didn't give you youtube money, though, sry. The Globalist Agenda owns the rights to your videos.

Realistically speaking though, WW3RP is a good concept even though it's a slightly higher maintenance machine. and if it was to be brought back I think it would be more beneficial to seriously consider how to overcome the flaws in it. But @Mendel has the right idea, right now it's waaaaay too early to be thinking down those lines.
Yes! Two servers is enough!

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
they play it to blast some gooks away with a big fuck-off MG and get mad dinks
To be honest, I never really saw it that why but the way you put it just made it click. I suppose it's why I've always said the underlying issue with WW3RP was with the playerbase, not the senior staff and server directors.

the other half of players do it to develop chair character by erp'ing, collecting ranks and medals and having awful contradictory in-character interactions

Guilty of that to the extreme until I swapped to Globalists and started fresh. I worked my way up to Captain of Coalition and made plenty of mistakes either for OOC reasons, some hypocritical of my character or downright meme-y (when I was 2LT.). I see a lot of people strive for ranks, either for themselves OOCly, and others who simply roleplay until they're promoted (very few people did this).