WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Yet I recall having to give you a medal just to stop the not-so-subtle hints at wanting to get promoted whenever there was some sort of event or stuff going on. Or were the hentai stuff and children chairs in your engineering bay supposed to indicate some kind of insanity to justify going from SNCO to CO? If so, I applaud you as that is quite frankly brilliant, well played kill me .
There was alot of things hidden in that Engineering bay ;)

@Hobo Horse

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
i can remember ur icepick name fam, i think u were new to rp tho since ur description was along the lines of "is good and strong soldier".
if i still had ww3rp staff auths on the forums and they weren't in the fuckn ruin, i'd check in the db

I have never given myself that description

Ever

You are definitely confused. Good sir

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
There was alot of things hidden in that Engineering bay ;)

@Hobo Horse

Yeah, like the "ordinary wooden crate" holding the entire stock of stolen surgical equipment and ketamine, as well as some trace remains of disappeared POWs most likely. The engineering bay had literally nothing to do with engineering during the Verdun operation

IfRS7SK.jpg

MdFVYcD.jpg

9keSXbN.jpg

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah, like the "ordinary wooden crate" holding the entire stock of stolen surgical equipment and ketamine, as well as some trace remains of disappeared POWs most likely. The engineering bay had literally nothing to do with engineering during the Verdun operation

IfRS7SK.jpg

MdFVYcD.jpg

9keSXbN.jpg
That was the UCTF/Special Forces that stole all the Medical shit

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Going to quote @Cerberus here on something which needs to happen on the new WW3RP server.

"I think the way civilians are approached needs to change, if you make a civilian character you kinda have to accept the main reason you exist is to create atmosphere for the soldiers, its been proven that creating a full fledged faction out of civilians doesn't really work (would help if there was an actual civilian lead but I can't blame the SDs for prioritising other aspects of the set-up) in part due to the fact there aren't a lot of civilians really, what little civilians exist usually don't act like civilians, and well your time for character development is limited due to the fact every time there's a change in the map you kinda need to change your character as well, unless you create a bullshit excuse why your character still exists, hell even creating excuses for your character moving from place to place within the same country is pretty difficult"

Status
Not open for further replies.