WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
Tbh if this much drama has been created in one thread alone think about what's gonna happen when/if the server launches. So much controversy, so much salt.

Reactions: List

Weresheep

Old man roleplayer
Nebulae

D

Deleted member 1158

Tbh if this much drama has been created in one thread alone think about what's gonna happen when/if the server launches. So much controversy, so much salt.
Perhaps it would be better to close this thread and have the appropriate people make a F.A.Q for some more constructive discussions rather than "ban ERP" or "remember when epic meme" and whatever else is being said right now, as I don't really see a given topic other than general past occurrances in WW3RP or just what WW3RP was in general. I think it'd be better to learn from the past and not dwell in it.

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
I've said it before, but on the forum we've got no power. On the server, we do, and we'll just start throwing around bans if people stir shit. Simple as that.

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
Having read the full 20 pages of retarded shit you guys wrote, I honestly don't think there's a point in keeping this thread open anymore. The first thread got locked because of this and we had answered the female stuff in the second one. Same for the ERP, all of this was discussed a million times before. Please stop.

D

Deleted member 22

shut up muslim

X3AyxVw.jpg
I'm metal gear solid
[doublepost=1467120376][/doublepost]
Having read the full 20 pages of retarded shit you guys wrote, I honestly don't think there's a point in keeping this thread open anymore. The first thread got locked because of this and we had answered the female stuff in the second one. Same for the ERP, all of this was discussed a million times before. Please stop.
What else are we going to do while waiting for the server to open lol it's not a huge deal

Status
Not open for further replies.