Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
5961D89C436006CC3357DE42A0E10142BE6FBFE7

Reactions: List

Weresheep

Old man roleplayer
Nebulae
You don't really need to ban any character trait OOCly.

People will get fucked over ICly for it.

RP as a 7 foot russian lesbian glob. Immediately discharged, maybe executed if you fuck up hard enough.

No need to ban them when people can and will deal with the issue IC.

I would like to now where one you got these crazy idea that I would shoot people on Malvina, She was not like that and believed in people proving themself. The person that would shoot you would of been Sebastian also to be fair it made the Military police active again on the globies. If I saw any of my military police acting like a overly edgey little bastard I would tell them to sort there shit out. I mean look at how Woods turned out. Even after Malvina death she made passive RP. All of my characters did. Plus she was not lesbian.

because we dealt with it so well last time around half the faction was literally being run by malvina yarrick rip offs and lackey clones

sorry they disgraced you @Weresheep and @Stalker

Na man its cool. It fair to admit that if you make a interesting and liked character people try to copy that, Its basic conformity.

Also on a personal note I liked role playing as a civvie much more then a glob or coal/russian because you could promote passive role play. Like my last civvie Miss apple. All she did was begged for food and get shot at. Civvies could be used for event like the Geneva visit or Adem Adlet stuff @Kirshbia if anything I would come back to WW3RP just for Civvie role play

Last edited:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
/me jeb gallows fucks the sniper quiet in the middle of afghanistan when a patrol could ocme at any second

i remember when I was ARC we were doing a drone recon, and we ended up discovering a coal erp session that involved three of them using a triangular dildo, literally fucking eachother in a triangle formation on the roof of their FOB, all of them were medics.
you were never ARC and said erp session was discovered by @Derpy in a drone please stop telling lies

D

Deleted member 118

you were never ARC and said erp session was discovered by @Derpy in a drone please stop telling lies
He was ARC. It was real and it happened in Alaska.
[doublepost=1467109295][/doublepost]
I would like to now where one you got these crazy idea that I would shoot people on Malvina, She was not like that and believed in people proving themself. The person that would shoot you would of been Sebastian also to be fair it made the Military police active again on the globies. If I saw any of my military police acting like a overly edgey little bastard I would tell them to sort there shit out. I mean look at how Woods turned out. Even after Malvina death she made passive RP. All of my characters did. Plus she was not lesbian.

Na man its cool. It fair to admit that if you make a interesting and liked character people try to copy that, Its basic conformity.

Also on a personal note I liked role playing as a civvie much more then a glob or coal/russian because you could promote passive role play. Like my last civvie Miss apple. All she did was begged for food and get shot at. Civvies could be used for event like the Geneva visit or Adem Adlet stuff @Kirshbia if anything I would come back to WW3RP just for Civvie role play
MALVINA RIPPED OUT A COAL'S HEART

Weresheep

Old man roleplayer
Nebulae
MALVINA RIPPED OUT A COAL'S HEART

Well.. I will admit that was at the start and she was trying to live up to the brother legend. She found out she didn't like it though so she didn't do it anymore. Apart from Turkey when did she abuse a POW? She became good friend with @Poopship McGee

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
thank fuck for this

You know, I miss my bed so I am a little cranky and think you europeans are on a strange timezone. But, I will say this. I never actually agree on overly judging characters besides thinking certain individuals are assholes for playing them. While that would kill abominations like @Twippydoge and @Weresheep (occasionally) liked to play I think it's a little sad that there could be planning that could end up killing the better shades of potential stories.

Weresheep

Old man roleplayer
Nebulae
You know, I miss my bed so I am a little cranky and think you europeans are on a strange timezone. But, I will say this. I never actually agree on overly judging characters besides thinking certain individuals are assholes for playing them. While that would kill abominations like @Twippydoge and @Weresheep (occasionally) liked to play I think it's a little sad that there could be planning that could end up killing the better shades of potential stories.
My only regret is getting Sebastian Yarrick killed so early

D

Deleted member 118

You really don't have to worry about another Claris clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.