WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I really hope we can get some proper evil RP or atleast something thas not along the lines of "good guy" without someone screaming for PK auths.
I remember when I had my psychiatrist on coalition felgroove captured finlays char and made me do a lobotomy with an icepick even though I had no medical experience. Is that evil?

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
I remember when I had my psychiatrist on coalition felgroove captured finlays char and made me do a lobotomy with an icepick even though I had no medical experience. Is that evil?
No, it was the right thing to do, trust me.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
@Angel caught us and I managed to sweet talk myself out of it and get felgroove's LT demoted to pvt he then tried to stab me with a fork
"Talk myself out of it" was more like me putting my head through a desk and yell in teamspeak for 10 minutes in a row before disconnecting due to brain ulcers.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
"Talk myself out of it" was more like me putting my head through a desk and yell in teamspeak for 10 minutes in a row before disconnecting due to brain ulcers.
I wasnt on teamspeak. Icly I just acted like I got forced

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I yelled at other people in ts, not you.

Either way, only good memory I have of WW3RP was meeting @Makro
I had never talked to the guy and then he came on ts and was like 'm8 i just fokin' raped a girl and escaped through the window, big bad mp after me now boi'
I'm just 'it's okay boi, come to medbay and ill lie for you, im big man lieutenant, you safe'

30 seconds later they come in asking me if I had seen the rapist, my reaction is simply
2sL6J6.gif

"Nope"

few months down the line, Makro helps me cover up for raping @Mortenzoni

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae

I had never talked to the guy and then he came on ts and was like 'm8 i just fokin' raped a girl and escaped through the window, big bad mp after me now boi'
I'm just 'it's okay boi, come to medbay and ill lie for you, im big man lieutenant, you safe'

30 seconds later they come in asking me if I had seen the rapist, my reaction is simply
2sL6J6.gif

"Nope"

You should make a thread where you just tell us about old stories, I promise one nebula for every good story like this, my Portuguese acquaintance to whom I have spoken a total of twice with.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
During wartime, it's going to be very difficult for an NCO to be promoted for a CO. You'd have to be taken off the warfront to go to an officer training school. They don't simply throw you a 2LT badge for being a good boy.

NCOs and COs have entirely different roles, and IMO, COs shouldn't be out in the field of battle, leading the charge. That's the NCOs job.
Yeah well who the fuck wants to sit in their FOB 24/7 as a CO doing /me does paperwork

At the end of the day sometimes gameplay prevails over realism.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

2sL6J6.gif

"Nope"

This is exactly what's wrong with the gamemode

No wonder your fondest memory is raping you freak

Status
Not open for further replies.