WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
No matter what rules you throw in, ERP will be ERP. It's going to happen.

unfortunately

Reactions: List

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae

Facepalm-Meme-08.png

DrWhoFacepalm.png

Let it End. Please... Let our torment end...

D

Deleted member 22

tbh we need to make sure that we are being put into events, and having the staff members low key force COS/NCOs to force their soldiers to commit war crimes. What fun is WW3 without non stop war crimes and Geneva Convention violations? No one will forget the time when Yarricks corpse was dumped into the Globalist FOB with bombs in it. No one will forget the Coalitions massacre of the village. No one will forget the destruction of the COP during Christmas' truce. And no one will forget Major Harrisons use of the MP force to torture Coalition prisoners

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
How about a KOS for everyone that Erp's?

ICly, it should be banned by both factions, punishable with a dishonorable discharge (Basically a PK).

OOCly, I have no fucking clue.

D

Deleted member 22

What the fuck happened to this thread.

We could always just ban it outright, save everyone a fuckton of disgust and headache.
tbh its mostly bored roleplayers trying to get a cheap laugh on an internet forum by using creative memes. We are all just waiting patiently for WW3RP and we are trying to entertain ourselves in a destructive fashion WINKY FACE

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
What the fuck happened to this thread.

We could always just ban it outright, save everyone a fuckton of disgust and headache.
okay guys, real talk here
lets be all fucking honest here.
i know for a fact that the majority of people who find erp disgusting such as @Powley @2stronk and the many others find a thrill in bullying, through ic means of course, the people who do erp
that is the only way it is kept within tolerance and control

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
tbh we need to make sure that we are being put into events, and having the staff members low key force COS/NCOs to force their soldiers to commit war crimes. What fun is WW3 without non stop war crimes and Geneva Convention violations? No one will forget the time when Yarricks corpse was dumped into the Globalist FOB with bombs in it. No one will forget the Coalitions massacre of the village. No one will forget the destruction of the COP during Christmas' truce. And no one will forget Major Harrisons use of the MP force to torture Coalition prisoners
You're absolutely not wrong. It's all about indiscriminately shooting civies and saying "Oh shit, sorry Cpl.Shitlord, I thought it was a Globalist/Commie!" Snickering all the way home.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae

i want this to happen

Two things 1.) I laughed WAAY TOO HARD AT THAT 2.) We don't need to give the other countries less reasons to trust us, lord knows our government does a good enough job already.

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
I can't believe you guys have written up pages of debate material on ERP, female characters and virtual puss puss. If it's so essential for character development go outside and find the real thing so you can get over ERP already, and develop yourself.

I agree with Rictal. Just completely get rid of that shit.

D

Deleted member 22

Two things 1.) I laughed WAAY TOO HARD AT THAT 2.) We don't need to give the other countries less reasons to trust us, lord knows our government does a good enough job already.
who cares friend ic is ic we should do this in an event

[doublepost=1467079805][/doublepost]
I can't believe you guys have written up pages of debate material on ERP, female characters and virtual puss puss. If it's so essential for character development go outside and find the real thing so you can get over ERP already, and develop yourself.

every time we erp toasty takes another large drink one purple frisbee= one prayer

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae

Nah

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae

Well said.

I won't have this community become a laughing stock for people outside of it to see us as the ERP community like so many did back in citrusland. It will be banned outright.

D

Deleted member 22

OH MY GOD FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ICEPICK YOU AREN'T YOU ARE LITERALly DOING ALL OF THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN WHILE PLAYING SO YOU CAN ERP NON STOP AND ROLEPLAY AS WOMEN 24/7 JUST PLEASE STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN'T YOU SEE NO ONE IS AGREEING WITH YOU ON THESE TOPICS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.