WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
@silver @Oxy[Morons] can we also PLEASE enforce haircuts and force people to not dye their hair so we can avoid this

img-thing

It's already been stated that administrators, especially faction leads will have the power to make sure these characters don't appear. If they do, then they'll be asked to either stop acting or having whatever makes them in any normal situation, not suitable for the military. Basically: if a female character, as in real life does not meet extremely similar standards to males whether it be physically or just general mindset (of not acting like a teenager), then they will be administratively handled. We could make apps for it, but either way some will slip through the cracks I'm sure, and I've always held the belief that if a standard is set and followed by the majority (or minority, properly) then the problem can solve itself in time as more people begin to abide by the standard in order to achieve what they want.
Of course if it gets too bad then we could always roll in having to get them character authorized, but I'd like to try something new instead of instantly putting restrictions on people.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Jukebox
Arcade machines
Alex the bartender

Job done.

Nonono there's a timer.

You can't post here until you realize how much of a fuckup your previous post was.

Also who the fuck would get the money from a military arcade machine? Not like spending £100 tops would greatly help the military budget.

Reactions: List

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
I remember the time where the only conflict on both WW3RP and HL2RP was the fact that ERP is fucking horrid, and look at all this shit, now...

I don't get it, did people actually fucking made fem chars that stuttered, and were overly sexual?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Nonono there's a timer.

You can't post here until you realize how much of a fuckup your previous post was.

Also who the fuck would get the money from a military arcade machine? Not like spending £100 tops would greatly help the military budget.
implying that there wouldn't be an arcade in the country that they are fighting in

implying that they woudln't just take the abandoned arcade machines if they wanted to
[doublepost=1467077621][/doublepost]
I don't get it, did people actually fucking made fem chars that stuttered, and were overly sexual?
they did

and it was bad

really

really

really bad

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
@silver @Oxy[Morons] can we also PLEASE enforce haircuts and force people to not dye their hair so we can avoid this

img-thing

"s-s-s-s-ss-ss-s-ss-s-s-sir.......do-do yo-you th-ththhhhhhtink the sni-sniper is around here."

"nah mary jane we got good camo on rn, they can't see any of your rainbow hair sticking out through this here bush, you just go on being a strong independant woman, and don't worry about your autisim you hid to join the service so you could fight for your country, and pay off your womens studies degree"

"ok nuzzles u :3333"

499936_1.jpg

stock-photo-a-distraught-soldier-on-one-knee-with-one-hand-covering-his-face-possibly-suffering-from-shell-179911904.jpg

"oh no mary jane fucking women hating gooks i will get revenge on coalition for killing my transgender boyfriend lol they should have let actual women enlist :("

You know, I was actually thinking of making a barber character. I've had experience with it IRL I think I can throw it in here too.

D

Deleted member 22

Nonono there's a timer.

well i mean
implying that there wouldn't be an arcade in the country that they are fighting in

implying that they woudln't just take the abandoned arcade machines if they wanted to
[doublepost=1467077621][/doublepost]
they did

and it was bad

really

really

really bad
gosh darnit filthy fucking globalist scum they stole our arcade machine grrrr rage against gilbo fucking amatures im going to ask to speak to their CO and THEN their manager haha u didnt think there would be consequences to your action globalpissts did u

D

Deleted member 22

I remember the time where the only conflict on both WW3RP and HL2RP was the fact that ERP is fucking horrid, and look at all this shit, now...

allow me to repeat myself. there were three coalition characters on a roof in a triangle ontop of their FOB with A TRIANGLE SHAPED THREE ENDED DILDO UP THEIR TIGHT FEM CHAR VIRTUAL PEACHS :00000000

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
Nonono there's a timer.

Firstly, Your trying to cause confrontation. Again.

Stop it.

Secondly. If you would care to look back at the last few posts. Not just my own. You would see some equally "Fucked up" Posts.

Try to drop any bias you have.

D

Deleted member 22

Gemma wasn't slutty or one of those stuttery characters.

She was just literally retarded.

@Johnny B. Goode
didnt she go awol and then defect because her lesbian lover was a prisoner and she had no one on base that wanted to rub clits with her
[doublepost=1467077823][/doublepost]

Stop it.

Secondly. If you would care to look back at the last few posts. Not just my own. You would see some equally "Fucked up" Posts.

are you mansplaining @Icepick64 how DARE YOU get your furry bias out of here RIGHT NOW

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Gemma wasn't slutty or one of those stuttery characters.

She was just literally retarded.

@Johnny B. Goode

Tbh, Gemma is a pretty cool character, never seen someone Rp a retard that well....

And are you guys over exagerating? When I played WW3Rp, these issues weren't very blaring, aside from the horrendous ERP, which I never really saw, aside in people complaining in forums?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Stop it.

You're.

Firstly, you tried causing confrontation with snowl by calling him a retard.

Secondly, this entire thread is just full of fuckups, honestly. But at least they don't pull the victim card when people bash them for it.

Talk shit, get hit.

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
Tbh, Gemma is a pretty cool character, never seen someone Rp a retard that well....

And are you guys over exagerating? When I played WW3Rp, these issues weren't very blaring, aside from the horrendous ERP, which I never really saw, aside in people complaining in forums?

You're right though. He plays a retard/childish individual damn well. We don't have people usually go up and do that, although I still sometimes feel like it's for the sake of memeing around.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
You're right though. He plays a retard damn well. We don't have people usually go up and do that, although I still sometimes feel like it's for the sake of trolling.

Isn't the whole point of Rp'ing pretending to be a character you are not for the sake of having fun? If someone is having fun, let em have it, unless they are interfering with other people

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
why in god's name are you people arguing over arcade machines and gemma price
please stop and try to stay relevant you're killing me
Isn't the whole point of Rp'ing pretending to be a character you are not for the sake of having fun? If someone is having fun, let em have it, unless they are interfering with other people
I agree but it gets a little excessive when you have ncos/privates running around with pink hair. You still have to be realistic to the setting.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Which is why I have a 50/50 split on male and female characters.

Nowhere else I can pretend to be a woman.

Except Comicon.

D

Deleted member 22

well i mean it was pretty cancer when people were rping as le mary jane MP who is hype active but is actually a 7 foot tall gentle giant woh is an strong independant woman but if you MESS WITH HER FRIENDS THEN U R IN A WORLD OF HURTT!!!!!! FUCC MILITARY LAWS ONCE YOU HAVE CLIT RUBBING SESSIONS YOU ARE BFFS

Status
Not open for further replies.