WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
believe it or not i also have a hard time trying to identify as someone who enjoys taking the biggest fattest schlong

thats why 9/10 times people fuck femchars up

because they lack the ability to actually act like one
i tried to edit that part out but it came back

either way, it still stands

most of this community can't accurately depict females because they don't know how they think/act

so applications are best to ensure that the characters that do exist are well RPd and make sense

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 22

i tried to edit that part out but it came back

either way, it still stands

most of this community can't accurately depict females because they don't know how they think/act

so applications are best to ensure that the characters that do exist are well RPd and make sense
we all know that emmi was secretly a female char tbh

D

Deleted member 22

satans waterfall was on 24/7
its ok when i bitched to you about being dewhitelisted from OTA i was actually on my period you cant hold me accountable for it bub sorry if you do i will sue i swear to god :/

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
satans waterfall was on 24/7
emmi leaked unsuited pics
latest

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
Tbh as an actual female I think fem char auth is a good idea, considering 99.9% of the server/community as a whole can't actually RP realistically as a female. They're all cookie-cutter mini-males while also somehow being sexually submissive stuttering grown women who act like teenagers when they're doing anything except being big buff MPs when 'duty calls'.

Contextually and historically, women were a part of the military in the 'Cold War' atmosphere of the reboot lore, but they would obviously have been few and far between, and nothing like people portrayed them. Auth is a pretty fair middle-ground to making it more realistic.

Probably wont fix the erp tho, we banned animals in lore and Rebecca Stryker still happened.

D

Deleted member 22

Tbh as an actual female I think fem char auth is a good idea, considering 99.9% of the server/community as a whole can't actually RP realistically as a female. They're all cookie-cutter mini-males while also somehow being sexually submissive stuttering grown women who act like teenagers when they're doing anything except being big buff MPs when 'duty calls'.

Contextually and historically, women were a part of the military in the 'Cold War' atmosphere of the reboot lore, but they would obviously have been few and far between, and nothing like people portrayed them. Auth is a pretty fair middle-ground to making it more realistic.

Probably wont fix the erp tho, we banned animals in lore and Rebecca Stryker still happened.
i hope the SDs dont have problem with me rping as a transgender ;)

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
I'm going to make my argument for female characters.

Firstly. ERP. I'm not a supporter of erp at all nor do I fully condone it. However. If it is done outwith sight and hearing of other players and is done so it doesn't effect the server or any RP at all. What's the problem? If people decide to do it. Then let them, As long as it doesn't cause problems for others.

Secondly. If we are going to try and talk about realism here. Like "Oh. Woman cant fight and cant shoot right and are sooo weak compared to the manly man soldiers" Remember. We are creating a WW3RP server.... A fucking WW3RP server. Now, aside from the fact that it's almost universally impossible that a World War like this will occur IRL. we also completely ignore the fact that MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) would almost definitely occur in a real WW3 scenario. If we can ignore the fact that the world would look like this if WW3 actually happened:

whkpBY.gif

Then I fail to see why we cant allow soldiers in the army just because they have a fucking vagina and a pair of tits...

Lastly and most importantly. This is a Roleplay server that is ultimately designed so people can have FUN on it. making auths needed for an entire gender just because some random people decide to do "/me fingers self" or "/me sticks dick in hole" Is just moronic and plain unnecessary. And frankly just impedes roleplay more than is necessary.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Then I fail to see why we cant allow soldiers in the army just because they have a fucking vagina and a pair of tits...
they've made it rather clear that you'll be able to play as a female providing it fits in properly with the lore and IC requirements of the forces

stop whining

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae

Firstly. ERP. I'm not a supporter of erp at all nor do I fully condone it. However. If it is done outwith sight and hearing of other players and is done so it doesn't effect the server or any RP at all. What's the problem? If people decide to do it. Then let them, As long as it doesn't cause problems for others.

Secondly. If we are going to try and talk about realism here. Like "Oh. Woman cant fight and cant shoot right and are sooo weak compared to the manly man soldiers" Remember. We are creating a WW3RP server.... A fucking WW3RP server. Now, aside from the fact that it's almost universally impossible that a World War like this will occur IRL. we also completely ignore the fact that MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) would almost definitely occur in a real WW3 scenario. If we can ignore the fact that the world would look like this if WW3 actually happened:

whkpBY.gif

Lastly and most importantly. This is a Roleplay server that is ultimately designed so people can have FUN on it. Banning an entire gender just because some random people decide to do "/me fingers self" or "/me sticks dick in hole" Is just moronic and plain unnecessary. And frankly just impedes roleplay more than is necessary.

None of the governments realistically speaking would use nukes or destroy Earth. Wars happen for a reason, like resources, and what's the point if you destroy the resources you want and get destroyed yourself? Nukes will never be used.

D

Deleted member 22

whkpBY.gif

Lastly and most importantly. This is a Roleplay server that is ultimately designed so people can have FUN on it. Banning an entire gender just because some random people decide to do "/me fingers self" or "/me sticks dick in hole" Is just moronic and plain unnecessary. And frankly just impedes roleplay more than is necessary.
>Homosexual characters banned on one side for RP purposes
>Female characters banned for RP purposes/ooc purposes
>Move above made to make sure roleplay is more serious
>No more female characters unless authd
>Bad thing
>M-m-mysogny
>Just because there is a ban on female characters you automatically get triggered and pull, "HAHAA I HAVE CAUGHT YOU IN YOUR OWN LOGIC WHO IS TO SAY THERE WOULDNT BE NUKES IN WW3 HMMMMM?
>I got a question for you @Icepick64 , who is to say they would even allow women in the Globalist military hmm???? what is so wrong with them being auth only??????? HMMMMMMMMMMM?
>Most women wouldn't join if we are going off of IC stuff here
>It would be normal for such few women characters to exist

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>Bad thing
>M-m-mysogny
at least use the greentext colour for your memearrows

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
>Bad thing
>M-m-mysogny

I never said anything about Mysogny whatsoever. Don't try to twist my words.

I'm saying however that banning and restricting stuff like this is just stupid and unneeded.
[doublepost=1467076093][/doublepost]
you realise that MAD is used to stop people from nuking each other, not to just kill one another?
the fact that MAD exists is the very reason it will never happen

It still applies. If we can ignore the fact that WW3 would likely never happen IRL. why cant we ignore this IRL thing about females and the military?

D

Deleted member 22

I never said anything about Mysogny whatsoever. Don't try to twist my words.

I'm saying however that banning and restricting stuff like this is just stupid and unneeded.
if we are using that train of thought, I think not restricting that stuff is just stupid and uneeded. Do you really want some fucking cringey anime babe characters running around stuttering non stop? It is really fucking annoying oocly lmfao it can drive players away, and don't try to say, "BUT-BUT MR SNOW OWL, IF YOU REMOVE THE FEMALE CHARACTERS, NO ONE WILL JOIN!!!!!!! AAXZSASAS" but ayyyy lmao we have literally done fine with barely having any female characters, and guess what? Only you and some others are complaining about it, and the people complaining about it are probably part of the whole Tumblr/SJW crowd, or part of the anything other than normal crowd, roleplay in and of itself isn't normal, but lets be real famalamadingdong

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If we can ignore the fact that WW3 would likely never happen IRL.
They said that about WWII lmao

If you start taking liberties like that then why don't you just say: 'spec ops can now use AR2 because its convenient'

Status
Not open for further replies.