WW3RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
School ends 3 and a half weeks from now roughly, and I only get 6 weeks holiday. Yes I know u lithuanian losers get 3 months smh
wait you only get one month? i get two months

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
Literally every WW3RP related thread is destined to derail like this
come on people

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Literally every WW3RP related thread is destined to derail like this
come on people
Okay. I suggest prone, less choices of weaponry for non-specialized soldiers (1 shottie, one mg, one mainline rifle), and SMGs should only (freely) be available to medics/engineers/pilots/specops as they're the ones who'll want to a bit more mobile in terms of movement underfire, and are more likely to be crouched behind a wall/vehicle and tinkering/medicating than taking highly accurate potshots. Something with a high firerate mid-medium accuracy would make sense in those situations.

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
Okay. I suggest prone, less choices of weaponry for non-specialized soldiers (1 shottie, one mg, one mainline rifle), and SMGs should only be available to medics/engineers/pilots as they're the ones who'll want to a bit more mobile in terms of movement underfire, and are more likely to be crouched behind a wall/vehicle and tinkering/medicating than taking highly accurate potshots. Something with a high firerate mid-medium accuracy would make sense in those situations.
way to overexaggerate it
all you do is complain at people in threads it's pathetic
pretty hypocritical??
i'm just saying people are derailing lol

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i disagree with this choice were it any other day

but the fact we made ace of spades waste $900 of his own cash for a gamemode we could churn out in 2 weeks and are now doing here anyway is hilarious

absolutely fucking hilarious

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i disagree with this choice were it any other day

but the fact we made ace of spades waste $900 of his own cash for a gamemode we could churn out in 2 weeks and are now doing here anyway is hilarious

absolutely fucking hilarious

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
trying to imagine what id do if i was ace of spades

ngl, suidice is definitely an option, you'd never be able to live it down, this failure follows you through to the real world - the consequences extend to wasting nearly 1000 dollars hot damn we really fucked his day up

Status
Not open for further replies.