Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

this seals the deal for me
100% without a doubt these kids did it
[doublepost=1529451671][/doublepost]

this seals the deal for me
100% without a doubt these kids did it

i read in the comments that the car is actually a mazda, but they're both similar and may of been mistaken

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
imagine being brought up like that, ending up murdering someone at that young of an age and throwing your life away completely. dont know whether to be sympathetic or disgusted

Disgusted.
Can't imagine what these guys are thinking before performing cold blooded murder.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
his old char was on his way to getting amputated for crimes when a rebel shot him in c24

he got a plaque near the nexus gates

He ironically got assassinated for his other crimes (all the rampant murder/torture he pulled), so he still died for his sins.

Disgusted.
Can't imagine what these guys are thinking before performing cold blooded murder.

anyone can be brought up to idolize fame and success

it's too easy to pervert it in the wrong forms from a young age and turn a would-be successful person into the next Jack Ruby

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

DgNGL2EUYAUAYJ7.jpg

happened not too long ago, and have only started to see it get picked up
wait for the coming days

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
let's not focus this thread on whether or not death penalty is needed and fair, shall we?

oh yeah and reddit armchair detective are trying to identify the murderers and it's so fucking cringy lmaoooo

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Wow you sure are edgy
Doesn't mean he had to die fuckface
Never said he had to. I would have rather he had been tried fairly, but I'm still glad this disgusting POS is dead. You're still defending a (very likely) domestic abuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.