Your YouTube Subscriptions

Nebulae
I don't watch anyone consistently, especially when they upload more than once a week. I'll just put some of my favorites here, instead, or maybe honorable mentions.

Brandon Rodgers, someone who does satirical borderline 'comedy'. I would turn away if it wasn't so expertly executed now and then...

Jettan. Almost exclusively Garry's Mod shit, ranging from short films that may or may not be serious to silly shit/skits with friends which include a parody of the Paris terrorist attacks that he published two days after the event itself occured. ... ... ... ...
He does other things, too, like host a server or make heavily-edited parodies or things.
This one's a particular two-minute favorite of mine and I can't quite pinpoint why... An effects-laden video taken of his own map where EB guy becoming a meteoroid and massacres every prop, including the walls keeping all of us in this hell abusement park.

@Silly Pillow hates him with an undying passion.

Señor Pelo. I've stuck with him for a while, now, and he never ceases to entertain me. Maybe it's the sheer range of capabilities of his voice that he flaunts with every upload.

Most of the people that I watch are animators or people like Jettan or some shit. I can't keep up with commentators or people that upload every day.

Reactions: List

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
photo.jpg

Ethan & Hila

Britbongreturns_56f0d39791470_large.png

BritbongReturns

photo.jpg

Adult Swim

photo.jpg

TheMightyJingles

photo.jpg

Periodic Videos

photo.jpg

PhotonicInduction

photo.jpg

LinusTechTips

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
I don't watch anyone consistently, especially when they upload more than once a week. I'll just put some of my favorites here, instead, or maybe honorable mentions.

Brandon Rodgers, someone who does satirical borderline 'comedy'. I would turn away if it wasn't so expertly executed now and then...

Jettan. Almost exclusively Garry's Mod shit, ranging from short films that may or may not be serious to silly shit/skits with friends which include a parody of the Paris terrorist attacks that he published two days after the event itself occured. ... ... ... ...
He does other things, too, like host a server or make heavily-edited parodies or things.
This one's a particular two-minute favorite of mine and I can't quite pinpoint why... An effects-laden video taken of his own map where EB guy becoming a meteoroid and massacres every prop, including the walls keeping all of us in this hell abusement park.

@Silly Pillow hates him with an undying passion.

Señor Pelo. I've stuck with him for a while, now, and he never ceases to entertain me. Maybe it's the sheer range of capabilities of his voice that he flaunts with every upload.

Most of the people that I watch are animators or people like Jettan or some shit. I can't keep up with commentators or people that upload every day.

I thought you tagged me 'cause you watched my old shitty vids

Oh how wrong I was

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
too many for one person, but lets go for the best ones

h3h3

dunkey

nerdcubed

sovietwomble

aztrosist

sliphantom

SMi77y

TGFbro

jontron

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lazy town specifically this one.

DramaAlert but only because I am part of the junior team.

12501602_1338444652837686_704468028_n.jpg

Colossaliscrazy because he is a friend of mine and makes good videos

[doublepost=1464783445][/doublepost]
Britbongreturns_56f0d39791470_large.png

BritbongReturns

Lol im friends with britbong

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
videogamedunkey
primitive technology, some guy who goes into a forest and takes leaves and wood and rocks and stuff and makes ancient tools and shit
cr1tikal
frankjavcee
jerma
bobjimjoejackson (really check him out he's brilliant) https://www.youtube.com/user/BobJimJoeJackson
black pigeon speaks

lots of french channels too but i doubt you give a fuck about that

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
VanossGaming
Known and funny YouTuber. Mostly known for his GTA V or GMod Videos.
evan-fong-vanossgaming-youtube-celebrity-cute-photo.jpg

MiniLadd
That weird friend. The one who has currently Pink hair.
140107ae29bfc8fd.jpg

Muselk
The TF2 Youtuber.
latest

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
1. OnneDi - funny Dutch vlogger - does sketches and tutorials.

2.Stampy Long Head - really funny Minecraft youtuber. He's super nice and friendly too.

3. NikkieTutorials - Makeup/makeover vlogger.