Rejected zak bad code thread

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
A couple of things, first, a question, the balaclava you posted up above, regarding the way it works, does it change your model in any way? Or does it simply attach another model into the existing one you have, which in turn means it'll function alongside your bodygroups and will make way for a similar system to be implemented with gasmasks (THE THING WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE LP!!!)

Two, regarding this
IM HARD IM HARD IM HARD

CAN IT HAVE A SCOPE TOO
for the mosin to be adaptable to receive a scope the entire bolt has to be changed, the sniper variant of the mosin nagant is a different model, which probably means there'll have to be modeling changes unless an existing one is present.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
A couple of things, first, a question, the balaclava you posted up above, regarding the way it works, does it change your model in any way? Or does it simply attach another model into the existing one you have, which in turn means it'll function alongside your bodygroups and will make way for a similar system to be implemented with gasmasks (THE THING WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE LP!!!)

Two, regarding this

for the mosin to be adaptable to receive a scope the entire bolt has to be changed, the sniper variant of the mosin nagant is a different model, which probably means there'll have to be modeling changes unless an existing one is present.
That balaclava p sure is 'ITEM.IsAttachment' , so it just attaches the chosen model to the person - works with every model.
Basically, just works the same as when you holster ur weapon ig, the model shows up on ur back.
Also, nice choice on the mosin @Zak https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=748368143&searchtext=mosin+tfa I remember seeing it and thinking it was so fucking sexy.

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
firing sounds are placeholder

Jeremy-Renner.gif

I want one.
I want it now.
I don't care how much it is.
Or how much I have to sell.
I want it.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
or you could jerry-rig an AK-style scope mount onto it by bolting it into the wood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AEAAE1670149943B0960BA205B384F980CD108AB

Gleaming

Quark
Nebulae
or you could jerry-rig an AK-style scope mount onto it by bolting it into the wood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AEAAE1670149943B0960BA205B384F980CD108AB
HOLY SHIT I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO SUGGEST THE MOSIN NAGANT AND I SEE THIS

Gleaming

Quark
Nebulae
that's the trick i use to make it reload round-by-round so that you can cancel the reload partway through
Hm... I don't know how many weapons like it you will make (And I'm no gun expert) but could you make a class for bolt action weapons?

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Hm... I don't know how many weapons like it you will make (And I'm no gun expert) but could you make a class for bolt action weapons?
no point tbh, it's such a small detail and since it doesn't actually affect the performance of the weapon (still fires one round, still fires accurately, etc) it wouldn't be worth figuring out a workaround for part of the base

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
If we are making more weapons than original
Then do you think we'll see some of that royal British bullpup???
Or maybe a couple of other assault rifles idk (other than the kalash, etc)

or is it a secrettt