Rejected zak bad code thread

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
when will this be added? also what zipgun? the max-payne looking dude had a glock, didnt he?

this all looks epic anyway..
two to four days, depending on how quickly i finish polishing everything and how fast the merge requests get accepted

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
and now that i've got it finished, i also cleaned up the position of the balaclava, it should look better on all models now

as an added bonus, the skin of the balaclava itself is randomly selected each time it's equipped; i know it's not perfectly realistic to have a balaclava that constantly changes colors but it'll do a hell of a lot to add some variety to crowds of people wearing them

7VhWGmR.png
5eOPcHb.png
ynIaY3o.png

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
and now that i've got it finished, i also cleaned up the position of the balaclava, it should look better on all models now

as an added bonus, the skin of the balaclava itself is randomly selected each time it's equipped; i know it's not perfectly realistic to have a balaclava that constantly changes colors but it'll do a hell of a lot to add some variety to crowds of people wearing them

7VhWGmR.png
5eOPcHb.png
ynIaY3o.png
maybe have green and navy-blue too x

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
it's just the skin of the model itself, which only has those three

i guess i could play around with trying to color the model itself and see how that compares
epic man, will the sunglasses be epic le rare or na? the aviators i mean
also, hows zipguns coming along? x

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
epic man, will the sunglasses be epic le rare or na? the aviators i mean
dunno, it'd probably be at least uncommon, seen as a luxury item (maybe a loyalist reward akin to non-uu food), but i'll leave that up to the character auths team and blackquill to decide

also, hows zipguns coming along? x
the first one's almost done, just needs discussion on how exactly it'll fit into the economy; i have my own ideas of how it should fit in, just needs to be run past the appropriate people

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
the first one's almost done, just needs discussion on how exactly it'll fit into the economy; i have my own ideas of how it should fit in, just needs to be run past the appropriate people
is it the pistol?

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
yeah using pac3's color option seems to look okay

lKTCuUJ.png

ed4ZeUn.png

aYpufSH.png

QAzrQPt.png

LG6Cmlk.png
[doublepost=1560814602][/doublepost]and fuck it, while i'm on my massive de-stress coding kick, here's something for the cwu cuties

5jZ9zYG.png

shia

the freakster
Nebulae

lKTCuUJ.png

ed4ZeUn.png

aYpufSH.png

QAzrQPt.png

LG6Cmlk.png
[doublepost=1560814602][/doublepost]and fuck it, while i'm on my massive de-stress coding kick, here's something for the cwu cuties

5jZ9zYG.png
is the zipgun the handgun gamer? x
also where is the model and shit? x

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae

lKTCuUJ.png

ed4ZeUn.png

aYpufSH.png

QAzrQPt.png

LG6Cmlk.png

5jZ9zYG.png
this is so fucking cool x

all you have to do now is convince alex to use my AK model despite it using like 28mb x

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
when can we expect all this to be merged over to the main?

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
i got bored while recoding binoculars and decided to try brushing up on my animating skills again to bring them up to 2013 standards

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae

lKTCuUJ.png

ed4ZeUn.png

aYpufSH.png

QAzrQPt.png

LG6Cmlk.png

5jZ9zYG.png
Zak bud..With all of this JUICY CONTENT THAT I SEE...I'm gonna start nutting man. also YOU DESERVE THE MONAY SO STOP BE HARD ON SELF IDIOT