mp3008.jpg

VG.jpg
fak u

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
you really have no clue how models work do you
[doublepost=1478987936][/doublepost]new revolver reload animations coming soon

Was speaking to the animations, not the models.

But if you think you can just throw models from one game to another just because they're on an engine with the same name then by all means you have more knowledge than I do.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Was speaking to the animations, not the models.

But if you think you can just throw models from one game to another just because they're on an engine with the same name then by all means you have more knowledge than I do.
when a model is compiled in source .mdl format, animations are embedded in the model and will work regardless of engine version (outside of some very specific cases where a large part of the engine has been changed, such as with alien swarm or titanfall)

Reactions: List
Nebulae
when a model is compiled in source .mdl format, animations are embedded in the model and will work regardless of engine version (outside of some very specific cases where a large part of the engine has been changed, such as with alien swarm or titanfall)
Yeah mate this guy's fully chatting shit. I've used various custom skins and animations from half life 2 and the episodes. Go on a site like gamebanana and install a skin with custom animations for the USP-m or something. The custom anims work not only on Gmod but the server itself (I'll upload some ss's if you want)but yeah it'll most likely be possible to get those animations and skins when redux is released, if it ever is.

Last edited:

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
or guns which actually fit the time and not from ww2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the mp40 is only happening because it's already in the server so i might as well keep it around, ditto the garand

the mosin makes sense since they were manufactured up through the 60s and over 37 million were produced in total

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the mp40 is only happening because it's already in the server so i might as well keep it around, ditto the garand

the mosin makes sense since they were manufactured up through the 60s and over 37 million were produced in total

do u plan on fixing the css guns currently in the game like the ump and glock?

Reactions: List