Rejected zak bad code thread

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Nah, i was joking about that one. But i feel so fucking bad i'm gonna miss so much stuff, as i'm not good enough in trading and i won't get an USP even in like five months.
pretty much
like, I cba to sit on the server everyday every month for ages ration farming till I have enough then probably get pked a week later.

I wish people would actually bArter

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Just so you guys know, the Mossberg 590 will be replacing the SPAS as the top tier webul shotty.

The SPAS will go from a boner gun to a wet dream OTA gun.
where's the sawn off :heyzeus: pls
also the mossberg is the only gun which looks ugly imo
E: well shit
[doublepost=1478819043][/doublepost]
You're as likely to get a double barrel as you are to get the STEN.
why tho?
irl the db is easy to find

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just so you guys know, the Mossberg 590 will be replacing the SPAS as the top tier webul shotty.

The SPAS will go from a boner gun to a wet dream OTA gun.
Are you gonna do this by replacing all current SPAS's with the new Mossberg, or just making the Mossberg the easier shotgun to find it's way into circulation?

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
and who told you that you were allowed to do that
Blackquill said that the SPAS was an OP piece of shit and broken tier weapon. I said we could replace it with a Mossberg (pump action) or a Winchester 87 or something similar (break action). He didn't like the break action so Mossberg it was.

If we're not just moving a gun to the TFA base, odds are I've asked Blackquill.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Blackquill said that the SPAS was an OP piece of shit and broken tier weapon. I said we could replace it with a Mossberg (pump action) or a Winchester 87 or something similar (break action). He didn't like the break action so Mossberg it was.

If we're not just moving a gun to the TFA bass, odds are I've asked Blackquill.
bq has had enough of getting one shotted by some webul bhopping around with a SPAS

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

If we're not just moving a gun to the TFA base, odds are I've asked Blackquill.

Spas 12 is only OP when cops are fucking retarded enough to rush sharp corners in confined environments

Instead of nerfing and restricting resistance ewuipment cops should have more situational awareness

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Spas 12 is only OP when cops are fucking retarded enough to rush sharp corners in confined environments

Instead of nerfing and restricting resistance ewuipment cops should have more situational awareness
This'll still rip cops a new one easily. Remember, it's an entirely new base and this is a high tier shotgun still.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This'll still rip cops a new one easily. Remember, it's an entirely new base and this is a high tier shotgun still.

But putting the SPAS-12 to OTA alone is a bit of s dick move, it's like saying

"Pistols are 900 to everyone - everyone being Civil Protection, rebels have the GSH now"

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbh the spas is really op, i remember in that event when someone shot at a cp from the hill opposite the base with it and it one-shot them, i'd say its probably more op long-range than it is close

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
But putting the SPAS-12 to OTA alone is a bit of s dick move, it's like saying

"Pistols are 900 to everyone - everyone being Civil Protection, rebels have the GSH now"
The SPAS is nothing like the current SPAS at all. It's in an entirely new base, so traits are different.
[doublepost=1478861836][/doublepost]
tbh the spas is really op, i remember in that event when someone shot at a cp from the hill opposite the base with it and it one-shot them, i'd say its probably more op long-range than it is close
Shoutguns are powerful; the Mossberg will two shot a cop most likely due to Clockwork modifiers, but the range drop off removes it from being sniper rifles. We have guns for that now (M1 Garand, Mosin, mid tier bolt action (Probably a Lee Enfield)).

Last edited: